This Chicken Spaghetti with Zucchini is incredibly flavorful. I use Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic to kick the flavor up. To hide some vegetables in it, I shredded some zucchini.
It is so important to eat more vegetables, especially green vegetables. I love grating zucchini using my cheese grater and adding it to this Chicken Spaghetti. Zucchini has little flavor, so does not change the flavor of dishes. I add it to my Chicken Tortilla Soup which is Wonderful.
To add lots of flavor to my Chicken Spaghetti, I use Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic. I discovered Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic while living in Louisiana. I had an opportunity to meet Paul Prudhomme at a cooking demonstration. Paul Prudhomme, in my opinion, is one of the best chef’s ever, and his seasonings are outstanding. The Herbal Pizza & Pasta Magic is the PERFECT seasoning for this Chicken Spaghetti with Zucchini. I also used it to season Pizzas both homemade and frozen, and many other pasta dishes. Trust me on this! Try adding some of Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta seasoning to frozen pizza with some freshly grated cheese. It will make a huge difference.
Season the chicken well and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool & Chop chicken into bite size pieces.Print
- 3 to 4 boneless chicken breast, baked in the oven. Season well with Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic.
- 13-ounce pack spaghetti noodles – cooked according to package but add 1 Tablespoon of Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic
- Drain Pasta
- One medium zucchini shredded using a cheese grater
- 2 cups of shredded cheese – Italian blend (including 1 cup for the top of the spaghetti)
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup
- One can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- Two teaspoons granulated garlic
- Two teaspoons of Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese for the top of the spaghetti
- Mix all the ingredients together EXCEPT for two teaspoons Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza & Pasta Magic and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Layer it in a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and the two teaspoons Pizza Pasta Magic to the top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until bubbly.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.