Use your leftover roast beef to make these super flavorful Chipotle Roast Beef Sliders.
Making Roast Beef Sliders using leftover roast beef has always been a favorite family sandwich. In this post, I kicked up the flavor with some easy to make Chipotle Mayonaise.
Not A Chipotle Mayonaise Fan
Be sure to check out some of my other sliders that are not spicy.
- CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
- LEFTOVER ROAST MAKE BEEF SLIDERS
- BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
- SAUSAGE PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS
- HAWAIIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS
- HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
- CAJUN ROAST BEEF PO BOY
Chipotle Roast Beef Sliders
As a result of having leftover roast beef, I usually make sliders. They are fabulous and have always been a family favorite especially with my son, Casey. Since Casey is now 22 and enjoys spicier foods, I decided to kick up my roast beef sliders with a two-ingredient combination Chipotle Mayonaise. The sliders disappeared extremely fast which is why I am glad this recipe makes twenty-four.
Half This Recipe For Roast Beef Sliders
On the other hand, if twenty-four sliders are too many for your family, half this recipe by using one pack of twelve Hawaiian Rolls and half the remaining ingredients.
First Step: Chipotle Mayonnaise
This two-ingredient Chipotle Mayonnaise is easy to make and delicious. I use my Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor and create this mayo in minutes. The manual food processor breaks down the peppers and blends everything together by pressing the lever down a few times.
To make this Chipotle Mayonnaise, I use a half of a can Chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce. Blend one cup of Mayonnaise with half of a seven ounce can of Chipotle peppers with Adobe sauce. The results are terrific.
Second Step: Hawaiian Rolls & Chipotle Mayonaisse
Using a sharp bread knife, slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half lengthwise. As a result, the rolls will still be together for easier assembly. Next, Spread the Chipotle Mayonnaise on both the top and bottom half of the rolls.
Third Step: Roast Beef
A roast is a favorite food with my husband and sons. For that reason, I have prepared roast several ways over the years including SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF. It is delicious and easy to cook overnight in my slow cooker. However, I love cooking a roast in my pressure cooker. As a result, the PRESSURE COOKER ROAST is bursting with loads more flavor. Even though it includes the same ingredients as the slow cooker roast, I can tell a huge difference in taste using the pressure cooker.
Chop the roast in small pieces. Next, add the roast on top of the bottom half of the slider buns.
Other Family Favorite Recipes Using Leftover Roast
If your family enjoys roast, be sure to check out other family favorite recipes using leftover roast. Roast Beef Stuffed Potato Topped Off With Homemade Brown Gravy, CAJUN ROAST BEEF PO BOY, and ROAST BEEF WRAP.
Fourth Step: Cheese
Next, Cover the Chipotle mayonnaise and chopped roast beef with cheese. To clarify, I mean from edge to edge with the cheese. In other words, you want these roast beef sliders to be extremely gooey. After the cheese layer, place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls with chipotle mayonnaise on them on top of the cheese and roast beef.
Fifth Step: Brush The Top Of The Roast Beef Sliders
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Dijon Mustard, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Brush the tops of the sliders with the mustard mixture.
Last Step: Bake the Sliders
- Cover the Chipotle Beef Sliders with foil.
- Bake the sliders at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is gooey and stringy.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Chipotle Mayonaise Roast Beef Sliders
- 2 tablespoons chopped roast beef on each slider
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 of 7 ounces can Chipotle Peppers
- Leave the rolls together and slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Add the Chipotle Mayonnaise to the top and bottom of the rolls.Layer the chopped roast beef.Next, layer on the slices of cheese. Add the top half of the bread.Mix together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.Next, add this mixture to the top of the sandwiches.Cover with foil.Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.