These Cookies and Cream Stuffed Cookies are delicious and easy to make using a cake mix.
What do you need to make these Cookies and Cream Stuffed Cookies?
You only need six ingredients including a box of chocolate cake mix, vegetable oil, and two eggs. For the icing, you will need butter, confectioners’ sugar and a jar of Cookies ‘n Cream.
Top 10 At World Food Championships In Dessert 2017
If you are finding me from placing in the top 10 at the World Food Championships, I hate to disappoint you, but you will not find difficult recipes here with a lot of ingredients. Well, maybe a few but for the most part, my recipes are easy to make including these fabulous Cookies and Cream Stuffed Cookies. These cookies are so easy your children could probably make them all by themselves.
If you have not already read my post about my experiences on World Food Championships, I would love for you to hear how God overwhelmed me with blessings.
The video below shows the World Food Championships awards night where they announced my 1st place finish after the first and seconds rounds of competitions with a rare perfect score on my first dessert. My third place dessert did well enough to finish 4th which gave me an overall third place finish.
Did you know you can purchase Cookies and Cream in a jar?
After looking for peanut butter in the grocery store, I stumbled upon Cookies and Cream in a jar. I immediately thought about the cream filling in an Oreo. My favorite thing about an Oreo is when you peel the cream from the center of the cookie and enjoy all of it in your mouth at one time. When eating the filling of an Oreo, my mouth fills with sweet, creamy goodness that slowly melts. As the cream center melts in my mouth, I always feel like doing a Happy Dance. I hope some of you can relate to this joy.
After opening a jar of Cookies and Cream, I had the same experience?
After tasting the Cookies and Cream, it was also creamy goodness that melted in my mouth. It had little bits of delicious chocolate cookie mixed in too. A lot of cream with a little cookie just the way I love it. While at the store, I grabbed a couple of jars. One to eat as a dip or right out of the jar and one to use in these cookies. I knew right away it would be the perfect filling for these delicious chocolate cake mix cookies. You could simply use the Cookies ‘N Cream to stuff these cookies, but I kicked it up a little bit. I mixed the Cookies and Cream with confectioners’ sugar and butter for a fantastic filling.
Cake Mix Cookies
If you have never made cake mix cookies, you are missing out. They are delicious and extremely easy to make. Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make that even your children can make them. I have many different combinations of cake mix cookies I have made over the years.
How to make Cake Mix Cookies?
You just use your favorite cake mix and replace the ingredients from the back of the box with…
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil and two eggs.
It will be thick like regular cookie dough.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper before dropping the cookies on it.
- Drop the cookie dough using an ice cream scoop for consistent size cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Below are some of my favorite Cake Mix Cookie Recipes.
If you love fabulous desserts using cake mix, be sure to see this post: 25 EASY CAKE MIX DESSERTS
This post contains affiliate links below. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
- GOTHAM STEEL – NON-STICK COOKIE SHEETS Made with Titanium & Steel
- DOUGHEZ SILICONE MATS
- COOKIE CUTTERS
COOKIES AND CREAM STUFFED COOKIES
- One box Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Two eggs beaten
- COOKIES AND CREAM STUFFING
- 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup Jiff Cookies & Creme Hazelnut Spread
- Mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Drop on a baking sheet.
- I use a small ice cream scoop (1 TB size) and scoop the cookie dough onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for one tablespoon size cookie.
- Cool completely before adding the filling or the cookie will break.
- STUFFING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use an electric mixer and cream the butter and Jiff Cookies & Creme.
- Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar.
- Spread the filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies.
- Top each half with another cookie.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.