What do you need to make these Cookies and Cream Stuffed Cookies? You only need six ingredients including a box of chocolate cake mix, vegetable oil, and two eggs. For the icing, you will need butter, confectioners’ sugar and a jar of Cookies ‘n Cream.
- One box Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Two eggs, beaten
- COOKIES AND CREAM STUFFING
- 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup Jiff Cookies & Creme Hazelnut Spread
- Mix the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Drop on a baking sheet.
- I use a small ice cream scoop (1 TB size) and scoop the cookie dough onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for one tablespoon size cookie.
- Cool completely before adding the filling or the cookie will break.
- STUFFING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use an electric mixer and cream the butter and Jiff Cookies & Creme.
- Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar.
- Spread the filling on the bottoms of half of the cookies.
- Top each half with another cookie.