Heavy cream makes this Peanut Butter Pie No-Bake Recipe is light and fluffy. It is a creamy delicious treat.
My family loves the peanut butter pie from the Original Oyster House. They have two locations one in Mobile, Alabama, and Gulf Shores, Alabama. Their peanut butter pie is mile high and incredibly creamy. While on vacation or visiting my family in Mobile, we always have to eat at the Original Oyster House. We love their fantastic seafood and have to have a piece of their delicious pie.
Peanut Butter Pie No-Bake Recipe is an extra light creamy and fluffy.
My original recipe I used to make this dessert called for a non-dairy topping to mix into the filling, but I decided to add heavy cream. I slowly added the heavy cream to the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar to make an extra light and fluffy filling. My family tells me it is just as good as the Original Oyster House’s special dessert. YEAH!
This treat is super easy to make! It only takes a couple of minutes to whip up, but you do need to allow it to set in the refrigerator overnight to firm up.
How to serve this Peanut Butter Pie No-Bake Recipe?
This light and super fluffy pie is perfectly topped with an Oreo or two, Reese Peanut Butter Cups, or Reese Pieces, which are beautiful colors for fall.
If you are looking for an easy treat, that you do not have to bake, try this Light and Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie.
Oreo Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie – Adapted from Humana Hospital Cookbook – East Montgomery 1987 –
I used a 9-1/2 inch pie plate and substituted whipped heavy cream instead of a non-dairy topping.
Creamy Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
- OREO CRUST:
- 30 Oreos crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- PEANUT BUTTER PIE FILLING:
- 12 ounces Heavy Cream Whipped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese soften
- 1/2 box 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 - 10- ounce pack Reese's mini pieces OR one 8 ounce pack of Peanut Butter cup minis
- 4 Ounces Cream cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- OREO CRUST:
- Add the crushed Oreos and butter together in a food processor or blender.
- Pack into the bottom of the pie plate.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- PEANUT BUTTER FILLING:
- Using a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and cream cheese.
- Whip up the heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer. It should be stiff but not butter.
- Fold the whipped heavy cream into the Peanut Butter Mixer. Instead of the whipped heavy cream, you can use 16 ounces Cool Whip.
- Add the filling to the Oreo pie crust OR purchase a store bought Oreo pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least overnight to allow it to firm up.
- For the whipped topping: Meanwhile, whisk the cream cheese, heavy cream, and 1/3 sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Mound the whipped topping on top of the pie and sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips Or Reese’s pieces.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.