Use your slow cooker to make the Best Cheesy Crock-Pot Green Bean Casserole.
When you have so much food to bake during the holidays in the oven, do not forget about your crock-pot. This Crock-Pot Green Bean casserole cooks perfectly in a slow cooker. Once it gets done, just turn the crock-pot to warm. The Crock-Pot will keep it hot. You will not have to reheat this Green Bean Casserole just before serving them.
These Crock-Pot Green Bean Casserole are not only easy to make using your slow cooker but cheesy and delicious.
Ingredients You Will Need To Make These Canned Green Beans
To make these cheesy green beans you will need, Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, black pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, can green beans, cheddar cheese, and French’s Fried Onions.
My family just loves Green Beans, especially a Green Bean Casserole during the holidays. I made the Campbell’s recipe for green bean casserole for years. One day, I decided to change it up. I not only added lots of cheese, but I made it in my crock-pot. The cheese makes this Crock-Pot Green Bean Casserole creamy and delicious.
First Step: Spray
Second Step: Soup & Seasonings
Third Step: More Cheese
Fourth Step: Cook
You will have room to double
You can make this recipe in the oven.
Use a 9 x 13 baking dish and bake it for about 30 minutes until it is bubbly around the edges.
- As these beans cool down, they will thicken up.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Crock-Pot Cheesy Green Beans-Recipe
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper I also add 1/4 tsp seasoned salt and 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 2 cans green beans 14 1/2 ounce cans green beans, drained OR 2 (9 ounces) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 ounce French's French Fried Onions 1 cup to mix inside the recipe and the rest to top the green bean casserole
- Mix soup, milk, 1 cup French's onions, pepper, seasoned salt, garlic, 1 cup cheese, and drained green beans.
- Spray the crock-pot with a cooking spray and add the green bean mixture.
- Top with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Cook on low about 3 hours or on high 2 hours.
- Once it is heated thoroughly and BUBBLING, turn the crock-pot to warm until ready to serve. The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
- About eight servings in this recipe.
- I used a 5-quart crock-pot. I had plenty of room to double or triple this recipe.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.