These nachos are really easy and delicious to make using my Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken.
This post will give you easy steps to making these delicious cheesy Nachos.
I use my Crock-Pot Tex Mex Chicken for tacos, a taco salad, enchiladas, tortilla soup, , burritos, a taco ring, and these nachos. These nachos have saved me many times when I had no time to prepare a meal. I usually have some Crock-Pot Tex-Mex Chicken in my freezer or refrigerator.
All I have to do is assemble these nacho ingredients and put it in the oven. Nachos are perfect for a quick weekday, a lazy Saturday meal or when watching your favorite game on t.v.
Easy Steps To Making These Delicious Nachos
First Step: Chips
I start by adding a layer of Tortilla chips to a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Layer one can of black beans that have been drained and rinsed well over the top of the chips.
- Add one can of corn that has been drained well over the top of the chips and black beans.
Third Step: Mexican Chicken
Layer the tortilla chips, black beans, and corn with shredded Mexican Chicken. See my easy slow cooker Mexican chicken recipe here.
Fourth Step: Season Your Nachos
Season your nachos well with Mexican seasoning. I use Fajita Magic by Chef Paul Prudhommes.
Fifth Step: Cheese
Layer on the cheese!
Last Step: Bake
Bake 350 degrees F until nice and gooey.
Serve with Sour Cream and Jalapenos.
Please Share And Follow On Social Media
- Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
Nachos using Crock-Pot Tex Mex Chicken
- 1 -9- ounce bag of chips I use Tostitos
- One - 15 ounce can corn drained
- And 1 - 15 ounces can black beans, drained
- 3 cups of shredded seasoned chicken - see crock-pot chicken recipe
- Fajita Magic Seasoning by Chef Paul Prudhomme OR your favorite taco or Mexican seasoning
- At least 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese - Cover the top of the nachos well.
- Sour Cream and Jalapeno
- Layer all ingredients in a large baking sheet 11 x 17.
- Start with Tortilla chip, drained blacked beans, and drained whole corn.
- Add the cheese on top and extra seasoning.
- Bake about 25 minutes
- 350 degrees until the cheese is nice and gooey.
- Serve with Sour Cream and Jalapeno
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.