These nachos are really easy and delicious to make using my Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken.
This post will give you easy steps to making these delicious cheesy Nachos.
I use my Crock-Pot Tex Mex Chicken for tacos, a taco salad, enchiladas, tortilla soup, , burritos, a taco ring, and these nachos. These nachos have saved me many times when I had no time to prepare a meal. I usually have some Crock-Pot Tex-Mex Chicken in my freezer or refrigerator.
All I have to do is assemble these nacho ingredients and put it in the oven. Nachos are perfect for a quick weekday, a lazy Saturday meal or when watching your favorite game on t.v.
Easy Steps To Making These Delicious Nachos
First Step: Chips
I start by adding a layer of Tortilla chips to a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Layer one can of black beans that have been drained and rinsed well over the top of the chips.
- Add one can of corn that has been drained well over the top of the chips and black beans.
Third Step: Mexican Chicken
Layer the tortilla chips, black beans, and corn with shredded Mexican Chicken. See my easy slow cooker Mexican chicken recipe here.
Fourth Step: Season Your Nachos
Season your nachos well with Mexican seasoning. I use Fajita Magic by Chef Paul Prudhommes.
Fifth Step: Cheese
Layer on the cheese!
Last Step: Bake
Bake 350 degrees F until nice and gooey.
Serve with Sour Cream and Jalapenos.
Please Share And Follow On Social Media
- Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKERPrint
- 1 -9-ounce bag of chips (I use Tostitos)
- One – 15 ounce can corn, drained
- And, 1 – 15 ounces can black beans, drained
- 3 cups of shredded seasoned chicken – see crock-pot chicken recipe
- Fajita Magic Seasoning by Chef Paul Prudhomme OR your favorite taco or Mexican seasoning
- At least 2 cups shredded Mexican Blend cheese – Cover the top of the nachos well.
- Sour Cream and Jalapeno
- Layer all ingredients in a large baking sheet 11 x 17.
- Start with Tortilla chip, drained blacked beans, and drained whole corn.
- Add the cheese on top and extra seasoning.
- Bake about 25 minutes
- 350 degrees until the cheese is nice and gooey.
- Serve with Sour Cream and Jalapeno
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.