Are you a Lemon Lover? Have you ever tried to prepare desserts in your Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker?
What is in this easy lemon pudding cake? These simple ingredients lemon juice, lemon zest, butter, eggs, buttermilk, flour, sugar, and salt.
EASY CROCKPOT LEMON PUDDING CAKE
I have a wonderful dessert recipe for you today. If you enjoy Lemons, you need to try this Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake. It reminds me of a perfect sunshiny day. I just feel happy when eating this burst of lemon sunshine goodness. This Lemon Pudding Cake is sweet but balanced with a little tart. It makes a delicious cake that forms on top of a creamy pudding. It only takes about an hour to prepare this dessert in the Crock-Pot so keep that in mind when you plan to serve it. This Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake is best when you serve it warm right out of the slow cooker. I love topping my desserts including this one with a little homemade whipped cream. If you love lemon, check out my Easy Lemon Cake recipe.
Crock-Pot Lemon Pudding Cake
- Three eggs separated
- Two teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Four tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Three tablespoons melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- I USED A 4 QUART SLOW COOKER
- Best eggs whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside
- Beat eggs yolks.
- Add in lemon juice, lemon peal, melted butter, and buttermilk.
- Mix the sugar, flour, and the salt.
- Add the flour-sugar mixture to the egg yolk and lemon mixture.
- Mix in egg whites by hand. DO NOT leave big egg white clumps. Press the large egg white clumps against the side of the bowl.
- Spoon into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Cook on high 1 hour. Just until the top of the cake is set. Serve immediately. Scoop part of the cake with the warm pudding under the cake.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.