Use your leftover slow-cooker roast beef for quick and easy flavorful low carb Roast Beef Roll Ups. These roll ups are a fabulous way to use your leftover Roast Beef. They are a super easy delicious sandwich you can make in minutes.
The roast is super easy to prepare in a Crock-Pot, has great flavor, and shreds apart easily. The wrap not only includes this great tasting roast but lettuce for crunch and Swiss cheese. It is all rolled up in a tortilla.
Other Recipes Using Leftover Roast Beef
A New Orleans Roast Beef Po Boy starts cooking the roast beef low and slow in the oven. Cajuns use all the bits and pieces to make Debris. They first make a delicious gravy out of the dripping from the roast and add small pieces of the roast into the gravy. They serve this Debris on a New Orleans Roast Beef Debris Po-Boy.
Are you looking you a fantastic way to use your leftover roast beef? I will show you how easy it is to make a roast beef stuffed potato topped off with homemade brown gravy plus delicious roast beef over fries.
This post includes Quick and Easy steps to making delicious Roast Beef Sliders using leftover Roast Beef.
These Hot Roast Beef Sliders uses leftover slow-cooker roast beef. They are an easy and fantastic way to use your leftover roast beef. If you do not have leftover roast beef, you can substitute deli roast beef chopped small.
Super flavorful Chipotle Roast Beef Sliders will be the hit of the party. Making Roast Beef Sliders using leftover roast beef has always been a favorite family sandwich. In this post, we kick up roast beef sliders with some easy to make Chipotle Mayonaise.
First Step: Leftover Roast Beef
Try this fabulous Slow Cooker Roast Beef. If you do not have any leftover roast, you can use slices of deli roast.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- 4 pound Round or Chuck Roast
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 2 onions chopped small pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 TB Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 celery ribs chopped small
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour to cover the roast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Cover the roast with the flour salt and garlic.
- Heat the oil and brown all sides of the roast.
- Add the roast to the slow cooker.
- Top with chopped onion, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, celery, garlic, Cajun seasoning, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, and oregano.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until it easily shreds with a fork.
Second Step: Layer the Flour Tortilla
Third Layer: Cheese
Fourth Step: Roast Beef
This Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a hearty, extraordinarily flavorful, and filling meal. The beef melts in your mouth, and the vegetables soak up tons of flavor. It is the best filling soup and easily made in a crockpot.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.