This Roast Beef Wrap is made using Crock Pot Roast Beef. Does your family enjoy Crock Pot Roast as much as my family?
If so, you will enjoy this Crock Pot Roast Beef Wrap using crock-pot roast? The roast is super easy to prepare in a Crock Pot, has great flavor, and shreds apart easily. The wrap not only includes this great tasting roast but lettuce for crunch and Swiss cheese. It is all rolled up in a tortilla. This Crock-Pot Roast Beef & Swiss Wrap makes an easy to prepare and delicious lunch or dinner.
Crock-Pot Roast Beef & Swiss Wrap
- ROAST BEEF
- 4 pounds rump roast
- One pack of Dry Ranch Seasoning
- And 1 (10.5 ounces) can beef broth
- Plus 1 (10.5 ounces) can French Onion Soup
- One large onion chopped or sliced
- Mayo or Horseradish
- Large Lettuce Leaf
- Two pieces of Swiss or Provolone Cheese per wrap
- Roast Beef - see recipe above for the crock-pot roast beef
- A 4 pound roast shredded will make at least 12 or more wraps.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of mayo or horseradish to the bottom of a tortilla.
- Layer the lettuce - this adds crunch and keeps the tortilla from getting soggy.
- Add the cheese on top of the lettuce and then the roast beef.
- Wrap up and enjoy!
- Add the rump roast, dry Ranch seasoning, beef broth, French Onion Soup, and the chopped onion to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- The roast should completely shred apart.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.