Thank you for stopping by to see this easy to make Slow Cooker Meaty Pizza.
Have you ever tried to make homemade pizza in your crock-pot? Yes, It can be done! The crust even gets crispy.
We often have a pizza night at my house. Typically, I make homemade pizza dough, and everyone gets a portion to make their person pan pizza or calzone. I decided to try an easier version of homemade pizza in the crock-pot. This time, Instead of the homemade dough, I used a store-bought can of refrigerated pizza dough. It laid perfectly in the bottom of the crock-pot. I then added our favorite toppings. I was so excited it worked! You know how much I love my crock-pot. It is just so much easier to toss everything together and let it cook. After trying this Slow Cooker Meaty Pizza, I may never order pizza again nor will I bake a homemade pizza in the oven.
Why Use Your Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker?
I use my crock-pot for different reasons during different seasons. During the summer, the crock-pot cooks without heating up the entire house. Since I live in the south, this is a huge benefit. In the winter, I enjoy so many soups like the homemade chicken noodle, chicken tortilla, gumbo, chili, beans, and much more that are easy to prepare using a crock-pot. The best advantage of using the crock-pot is when you get home from a long, exhausting day; dinner is ready. It makes me feel like the modern-day June Cleaver when I say “Dinner is Served.” I almost want to start singing “Be our guest, Be our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast. So, I know I am little obsessed with my crockpot, but I cannot help it when I smell all the enticing, alluring smells coming from the kitchen with such little effort. So, be my guest and start taking advantage of all the benefits of using your crock-pot.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
USE YOUR SLOW COOKER TO MAKE A TERRIFIC MEATY PIZZA
- Cook the bacon until hard and crumble it up. See my oven fried bacon recipe.
- Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut off two pieces 6-inch strip x 18 inches wide of Heavy Duty Foil.
- Fold each piece and crisscross it in the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Spray the Foil with cooking spray also.
- Unroll the pizza dough and line the bottom of the Crock-Pot.
- Add the spaghetti sauce on top of the dough
- Next, layer the sausage, pepperoni and crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and granulated garlic.
- Top everything with cheese.
- Cover and Cook on High for 2 - ½ hours.
- Use the foil handles to remove the pizza.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.