Crockpot Peach Butter is an excellent way to use your fresh peaches.
It is fantastic with peach fritters, bagels, biscuits, toast, ice cream and more.
Let Your Slow Cooker Do All The Work
Crockpot Peach Butter includes simple ingredients including peaches, sugar, and some spices. It is cooked low and slow for a long time which is why peach butter is perfectly prepared in a crockpot. Using your crockpot makes it much easier to prepare peach butter than on the stove. You never need to stir crockpot peach butter.
Why did I decide to make Peach Butter?
Last week, we went apple picking for the first time. I had no idea that you could even pick apples in Arkansas. Anyway, I found a great place for picking not only apples but peaches at Cadron Creek Orchard in Guy, Arkansas. We were lucky to discover while picking apples that they had peaches. Their end of the year peaches was ready to be picked. We were able to pick both apples and peaches. It was a beautiful fall day with a cool breeze blowing. The perfect apple and peach picking day.
What recipe did I use for this peach butter?
Of course, I made some amazing apple butter with the fresh apples we picked. I also used the apple butter recipe but with the fresh peaches, we picked. This crockpot peach butter is just as delicious as the apple butter. It is super easy to cook in a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Peach Butter
- Peel and slice peaches, throw away to pits.
- Place in large slow cooker with the cinnamon, sugar, and allspice.
- Once peaches are fork tender about 6 to 8 hours on low. Use a immersion blender and puree the peaches to a smooth consistency.
- You can also place cooled apples in a food processor and blend until smooth if you do not have an immersion blender.
- Ladle the butter into mason jars. Do not fill all the way up to the top of the jars. Makes 3 pints
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
- Read my post about Gotham Steel Cookware. Gotham Steel Pasta Pot with Patented Built-in Strainer with Twist N Lock Handles, Nonstick Ti- Cerama Copper Coating by Chef Daniel Green 5 Quart
- Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 200 Watt 2 Speed Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
- Slow Cooker
- Just for Fun: Get your Favorite Collegiate Slow Cooker
- CROCKPOT ACCESSORIES
- SLOW COOKER COOKBOOKS
- Cuisinart CTG-00-SCHP Stainless Steel Chopper
- Vegetable Chopper Mandoline Slicer Dicer – Onion Chopper – Vegetable Dicer Food Chopper Dicer Pro – Food Choppers and Dicers – Spiralizer Vegetable Cutter – Veggie Chopper Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer
- The best tool ever for chopping ground beef!
If you submerge the peaches into boiling water for one minute, the peach skin will slip off easily.
I made this peach butter and stored it in a large mason jar and put it in the refrigerator. If you have a small family, you may need to put the peach butter in smaller canning jars.
Breakfast Recipes You Should Try
- OVEN FRIED BACON EASIEST WAY COOK BACON
- HOMEMADE SAUSAGE GRAVY
- CHOCOLATE GRAVY & BISCUITS FOR BREAKFAST
- CREAMY CHEESY GRITS
- SPRITE BISCUITS SUPER LIGHT FLUFFY
- WHY LEARN TO MAKE SOUTHERN BISCUITS?
- SOUTHERN PEACHES FRITTERS
- AMAZING APPLE FRITTERS
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.