These cookies make a terrific DIY EDIBLE GIFT for all the people on your list you simply do not know what to get. They are easy to make using refrigerated cookie dough.
- 1 package 18 ounces refrigerated cookie dough.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus additional as needed.
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Crumble the cookie dough into the Pampered Chef CLASSIC BATTER BOWL. Stir in molasses, and spices until well blended using the Pampered Chef Mix ‘N Scrap.
- Divide the dough in half. Move the dough to a floured surface. Roll dough out with Pampered Chef Marble Rolling Pin until it’s 1/4 inch (6mm) thick. Dip the Pampered Chef Rolling Cookie Cutter in flour and cut out as many cookies as you can. Use the Pampered Chef Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to move the cookies to the Pampered Chef Cookie Sheet.
- Repeat step 3 with the remaining dough half.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Remove the cookies from the oven to a Pampered Chef Stackable Cooling Rack and cool for 3 minutes. Use the spatula to move the cookies to a cooling rack.