Thank you for stopping by Recipes For Our Daily Bread to see Duck Dynasty Cream Cheese Pie.
It is easy to prepare, and I am going to show you how to make it.
Growing up, I always enjoyed this delicious Cream Cheese pie at Easter. When I found a similar recipe, Duck Commander’s Cream Cheese Pie, I had to try it.
DUCK DYNASTY CREAM CHEESE PIE
My cousin usually prepared this Cream Cheese pie at our family gatherings when I was growing up. After watching Duck Commander Recipe DVD find Duck Commander’s , recipe I found this Cream Cheese Pie. It brought back memories of how much I enjoy this pie. We had huge family gatherings at my aunt’s house every Easter. This Cream Cheese pie was always on the dessert table. I had not had it in many years and could not wait to taste it again.
Miss Kay Version Cream Cheese Pie
I was not disappointed after making Duck Commander’s version of Cream Cheese Pie. Instead of making a pie, I made eight individual ramekins. Miss Kay from Duck Commander made a pie in her video. Her recipe turned out delicious and just as tasty as I remembered it to be. This Duck Commander Pie is a very easy to prepare pie using a no-bake cream cheese layer with a can of pie filling of your choice.
Where did I get my Recipe Video?
I purchased my Duck Commander’s Recipe Video while visiting Duck Commander’s Gift Shop in Louisiana. While living in Louisiana, we fell in love with crawfish pies, and I wanted to learn how to make them. I do not get a commission for this DVD, but I am going to add a link if you would like to purchase a copy.
Allow Time For This Pie To Set Up
This Duck Dynasty Cream Cheese Pie does take time because you will need to allow the crust to cool completely and the filling time to get cold and set. If you are making a whole pie, you could save some time and purchase a graham cracker pie crust. You can use your favorite prepared pie filling. I used blueberry pie filling in the video. In the Duck Commander Cream Cheese Pie video demonstration, they used cherry pie filling. I added pecans to my crust and saved some of the crust mixture to garnish the dessert after adding a little Cool Whip.
7 PIE RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
- 1 – 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- One stick melted butter (Duck Commander used 5 TBS)
- One package cream cheese
- 1 – 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 – 21 ounce can of your favorite pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- CRUST LAYER:
- Crush vanilla wafers to equal 2 cups.
- Add the melted stick of butter.
- Mix in 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Save about eight tablespoons of the crust mixture to top the dessert.
- Add the pie crust mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan OR 8 individual ramekins. (see my video)
- Bake the crust 10 to 15 minutes and allow to completely cool.
- CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE:
- Mix the lemon juice, condensed milk, and the cream cheese.
- Once the crust has completely cooled, add the cream cheese mixture evenly on the pie or divide evenly between the eight ramekins.
- Place the layered crust with the cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.
- When you are ready to eat this dessert, add your favorite pie filling to the top.
- Garnish with a little Cool Whip and about 1 Tablespoon of reserved crust to the ramekins.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.