Your family will love this flavorful creamy chicken spaghetti. You will love it because it is a one-pot meal that is quick and easy to make.
This post includes step by step instructions to help you make this fantastic chicken spaghetti.
What is in this delicious Dutch Oven Chicken Spaghetti?
You can whip up this delicious Dutch Oven Chicken Spaghetti with chicken breast, spaghetti noodles, zucchini, cheese, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, chicken broth, garlic, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
Prepare The Chicken Breast
Begin making this Chicken Spaghetti, by seasoning and cooking the chicken. Season the chicken on both sides well with Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic OR use a combination of salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. This will depend on the thickness of the chicken breast.
If you had rather or if you are in a hurry, cut the chicken breast up into bite-size pieces. Toss them with the seasonings and saute the chicken in a large dutch oven with a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil until done.
Add The Soups And Chicken Broth
After sauteing the chicken, pour in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, plus cream of celery soup.
Season The Chicken Spaghetti
Add in the garlic plus Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic to the dutch oven. If you cannot find Pizza Pasta Magic, add one teaspoon of garlic, salt, pepper, and two teaspoons Italian seasoning.
Grate a large zucchini into the chicken spaghetti.
Add The Dry Pasta
Break the dry spaghetti in half and place it into the dutch oven. Allow the pasta to cook until done about 15 minutes.
Don’t Forget The Cheeses
DELICIOUS DUTCH OVEN CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- 3 boneless chicken breast baked in the oven.
- Season the chicken on both sides well with Paul Prudhomme's Pizza & Pasta Magic OR salt pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- One can Cream of Chicken Soup
- One can Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Two teaspoons granulated garlic
- Two teaspoons of Paul Prudhomme's Pizza & Pasta Magic
- One medium zucchini shredded using a cheese grater
- 12- ounce pack spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese for the top of the spaghetti
- Season the chicken on both sides well with Paul Prudhomme's Pizza & Pasta Magic OR salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Bake Chicken 30 minutes 350 degrees.
- Chop chicken and place in a large dutch oven.
- Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, garlic, and seasonings.
- Grate in the zucchini.
- Break the spaghetti pasta in half and put it in the dutch oven.
- Simmer the pasta until done.
- Add the Shredded cheese and Parmesan cheese.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY
- SLOW COOKER LASAGNA SOUP
- CHEESY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- SAUSAGE PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS
- 50 ONE-DISH DINNERS
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Skillet
- SCALLOPED POTATOES AND HAM
- BBQ SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST
- 4 INGREDIENT SKILLET PESTO CHICKEN BREAST
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.