This Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a quick, easy, and delicious pasta salad.
I use a bottle of my favorite Caesar dressing to make this Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad.
What is included in this Pasta Salad?
This Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad includes seasoned baked chopped chicken breasts, crunchy bacon, pasta, a fresh tomato, shredded zucchini, grated Parmesan cheese, and a Caesar Salad dressing.
After each pasta salad, I served my family this summer, I asked each person which one they enjoyed the most. Every family member has a different favorite pasta salad, but they all truly enjoy everyone.
- Casey, my oldest son, raves about how this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is his favorite pasta salad.
- Carly, my oldest daughter, loves the Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil. I am going to try making this salad again replacing the bread with pasta and adding Chicken.
- Diana, my youngest daughter, truly loved the Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad.
- My husband loved the Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. I used some great Greek seasoning on the chicken and a Greek dressing. He compares all of my pasta salads to the Greek Pasta Salad.
- My favorite pasta salad is the Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad. I used Ranch dressing mixed with Salsa for the dressing. I also seasoned the chicken with a southwestern blend seasoning. The Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad is truly YUMMY!
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 3 chicken breast baked and cut into bite size pieces
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 tomato chopped
- 6 pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- Cook the bacon. See my oven cooked bacon. The easiest way to fix bacon.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package
- Grate one zucchini
- Chop the tomato
- Mix all the ingredients together with 1/2 a bottle of your favorite Caesar Salad Dressing.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.