Put dinner on the table fast with this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe. Use a bottle of Caesar dressing in this pasta salad for a delicious quick and easy meal.
What is included in this Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad?
This Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad includes seasoned baked chopped chicken breasts, crunchy bacon, pasta, a fresh tomato, shredded zucchini, grated Parmesan cheese, and a Caesar Salad dressing.
Each of my family members has a different favorite pasta salad, but they all truly enjoy every one.
- Casey, my oldest son, raves about how this Caesar Pasta Salad is his favorite pasta salad.
- Carly, my oldest daughter, loves the Tomato Cucumber Bread Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil.
- Diana, my youngest daughter, truly loved the Italian Shrimp Pasta Salad.
- My husband loved the Greek Chicken Pasta Salad. I used some great Greek seasoning on the chicken and Greek dressing. He compares all of my pasta salads to the Greek Pasta Salad.
- My favorite pasta salad is the Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad. I used Ranch dressing mixed with Salsa for the dressing. I also seasoned the chicken with a southwestern blend seasoning. The Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad is truly YUMMY!
Easy Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 3 chicken breast baked and cut into bite size pieces
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 tomato chopped
- 6 pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- Cook the bacon. See my oven cooked bacon. The easiest way to fix bacon.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package
- Grate one zucchini
- Chop the tomato
- Mix all the ingredients together with 1/2 a bottle of your favorite Caesar Salad Dressing.