Impress your family or your guess with these Super Easy Flaky Apple Turnovers with just two ingredients.
You know you need these easy two ingredients Flaky Apple Turnovers. I am going to show you how to make it.
2 INGREDIENTS EASY FLAKY APPLE TURNOVERS
These Easy Flaky Apple Turnovers recipe will probably be the easiest recipe you will ever make. They are made using two ingredients that include puff pastry and a can of Fried Apples. You can use Apple Pie Filling too. I say two ingredients, but if you add an icing drizzle of confectioner’s sugar and water they are four ingredients. However, you count the ingredients they are the BEST treat or dessert. They are not only easy to make but super crispy with the flaky layers of puff pastry.
We were able to visit Dolly Parton’s Dinner Theater Dixie Stampede in August to help celebrate my oldest boys birthday. It is great family fun each time we visit. They serve these Flaky Apple Turnovers at Dixie Stampede, and I always save room to enjoy one. The flaky crust with the sweet, delicious apples topped with a confectioner’s sugar icing drizzle makes a perfect dessert. YUM!
Apple Turnovers from Dixie Stampede
I love the Apple Turnovers from Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede and these Easy Flaky Apple Turnovers I made turned out just as good. I have tried different flavors of canned pie filling. They are all amazing. I will share some of my favorites soon. These apple pie turnovers are so easy to make that you will be making them for breakfast even when you do not have much time. They are also perfect for a quick dessert, impressing your guest, or consider making these for a crowd like Dixie Stampede. They are sure to be a HUGE HIT.
Just a thought… If you make these Easy Flaky Apple Turnovers for dessert, add a scoop of ice cream and some caramel sauce. Sounds Amazing to me!
Easy Flaky Apple Turnover
- 17 - 1/4 ounce package frozen puff pastry thawed
- 21 - ounces can Fried Apple Pie Filling Walmart carries it
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Two tablespoons water
- Separate the puff pastry sheets.
- Cut each pastry sheet into four squares.
- Divide pie filling evenly between the eight pastry squares.
- Brush the edges with water.
- Fold them over diagonally.
- Seal them with a fork.
- Use a knife and make a small slit in the top of the pastry.
- Bake on parchment paper 350 degrees.
- Degrees for 16 to 18 minutes or until the tops are golden.
- Blend powdered sugar and water.
- Drizzle over turnovers.
- Makes eight easy, delicious Apple Pie filling.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.