Do you love easy meals that come together so fast? If you enjoy Greek food, you will have to try this Easy Greek Chicken Breast over Greek Pasta.
I season my chicken breast well with Cavender’s seasoning. Cavender’s is from Arkansas but they sell the seasoning in most Wal-Mart stores. You could also use your favorite Greek seasoning. After baking the chicken, I top it with tomato and Feta cheese. I place it on a wonderful Greek pasta salad. This Greek Chicken Breast is so easy to make, full of flavors, and ready in about 30 minutes. I make a lot of recipes that I can put together fast and are nutritious. It helps me spend more time around the table enjoying my family.
Easy Greek Chicken Breast over Pasta
- 3 large chicken breasts seasoned with a Greek seasoning, baked
- 12 ounces package of Wacky Mac Pasta -Small Spirals this pasta is enriched with tomato, beet & spinach
- Cavender's Greek Seasoning - or your favorite Greek Seasoning. My Wal-Mart carries Cavender's
- 2 cups baby spinach
- One large cucumber cut into small pieces
- And one small container of FETA cheese
- 1 bottle of Greek Dressing - I used half of a bottle about 8 ounces
- Season all sides of the chicken breasts with Greek seasoning and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the directions.
- In a very large bowl, add the pasta, spinach, cucumber, and Feta cheese.
- Toss the salad with about 8 ounces of Greek Salad Dressing.
- Add additional Greek seasoning to taste. I added about 1 teaspoon.
- Plate with a large scoop of pasta in the center of the plate.
- Add the chicken breast
- Top the chicken breast with some chopped tomato and Feta cheese (see picture)
You may also enjoy the following Greek Recipes on my blog. Each picture will take you to the recipe.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.