Who does not love ice cream and M&M’s? To kick up this easy M&M’s easy milkshake, I added some vanilla frosting with M&M’s to decorated the outside of the glass.
How to make this M&M’s easy milkshake?
Celebrate summer with this easy milkshake. To decorate the glass, I added vanilla frosting about an inch around the top of the glass and stuck patriotic M&M’s to the frosting. I blended M&M’s to vanilla ice cream and a little milk. Top everything off with whipped topping and lots of red and blue sprinkles. This easy milkshake is fun to make and delicious. Whip one up for your family to enjoy this summer.
It is no secret around my house that I love candy.
It seems like all my desserts involve some sort of candy, including this easy milkshake made with lots of M&M’s. If you are a candy fan too, be sure to check out some of my other desserts with candy in them below.
Add Frosting Around The Glass
Another thing I love is the frosting! I am even a big fan of can frosting, which is why I used it in this easy milkshake. Can frosting is super convenient and is always a staple in my pantry. The M&M’s and vanilla frosting are fantastic together.
My Son, Caleb, loves M & M Milkshakes
My special needs son, Caleb, is a man of few words, but he knows what he likes. When ordering shakes, flurries, blasts, or even blizzards, he always orders M&M’s. We simply ask him if he wants one, and he lets us know quickly he would love an M&M’s ice cream. So, I have promised Caleb for a long time that I would make him an M&M milkshake. He was excited when I gave him this treat. His eyes were wide opened. I am pretty sure this easy ice cream filled with M&M’s was even more beautiful and tasty than all his other favorites.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you purchase after clicking a link, I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running, but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
The following items were used to make this recipe.
- ¼ cup Can Vanilla frosting
- ½ cup M & M's divided into ¼ cup each
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1/4 cup red white & blue sprinkles
- Add the Vanilla frosting to the outside of a clean glass about 1 to 2 inches from top of the glass.
- Add ¼ cup of M & M's to cover the Vanilla frosting. Gently pat them down into the frosting.
- Place the glass into the refrigerator.
- Use a blender and layer the milk, ice cream.
- Fold in ¼ cup M & M's.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour ice cream into the glass with the vanilla frosting and M & M's.
- Top with whipped cream and Red, White, Blue sprinkles.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar until on high. Add in the vanilla.
- When you lift the beaters up, the whipped cream should stick to the beaters. Stop mixing at this point. If you keep mixing the whipped cream will turn into butter.
Easy Desserts Using Candy
- LOADED SMORES SKILLET COOKIE FOR EVERYDAY FAMILY FUN
- EASY SCRUMPTIOUS BUTTERFINGER CAKE
- HEATH BAR CAKE USING CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
- EASY ONE SKILLET ROLO SKILLET COOKIE
- OATMEAL BUTTERFINGER COOKIES
- M & M SKILLET COOKIE
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.