This is a super easy no-bake key lime pie that you can whip up in minutes. It is fabulous too, and I am going to show you how to make it.
What is in this easy no-bake key lime pie?
This pie consists of cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, Key Lime Juice, whipped topping, and graham cracker crust.
This no-bake key lime pie tastes delicious. Besides being tasty, it is simple to make with few ingredients, which makes it one of my favorite pie recipes. It is a sweet, creamy, slightly tart, and a very light pie. It reminds me of the summertime, but it is delicious any time of the year.
What makes this pie mile high?
I am a firm believer that desserts should look beautiful. You eat first with your eyes. This is why I like my pies to look beautiful. One way I have found to do this is to make them as high or tall as possible. To make this pie not only taste incredibly flavorful but look amazing, I doubled my original ingredients. I increased not only the cream cheese but the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping.
Heavy cream with sugar was whipped up stiff and piped on the top of the pie is an easy way to dress it up even more.
MILE HIGH CREAMY EASY NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIE
- Two - 8-ounce packages cream cheese softened
- Two - 14-ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice
- 16- ounces frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 - 9- ounce store-bought graham cracker crust
- Use an electric mixer and cream together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in one cup of Key Lime Juice
- Fold in whipped topping, Cool Whip
- Place pie ingredients in graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate four hours or overnight for best results.
If you like Key Lime desserts, try the following treats.
- Key Lime Pie Layer Cake
- Sweet and Tangy Key Lime Tart
- Macadamia Key Lime Pie
- Key Lime Coconut Donuts
- FANTASTIC KEY LIME PIE DIP
- FROZEN STRAWBERRY LIMEADE SLUSHIE SWEET TANGY TERRIFIC
- FROZEN WATERMELON LIMEADE SLUSHIE KID FRIENDLY
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecake
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.