Quick and Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp is perfect for any occasion.
Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp Ingredients
This Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp is easy to make using a bottle of Italian dressing. You will also need Italian seasoning, cucumber, tomato, pasta, shrimp, and Italian Cheese.
What is easier than boiling water and cooking pasta?
What is healthier than fresh vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers? When you put these ingredients together, you get this delicious Easy Pasta with Italian Shrimp. Children love pasta and will enjoy eating their vegetables with Italian dressing.
What is this in this easy Pasta Salad?
This Italian Shrimp pasta salad includes Shrimp, pasta, cucumber, tomato. You will also need Italian dressing (Olive Garden), Italian cheese, and Italian seasoning.
Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp with Italian Dressing
This pasta salad is fabulous with Olive Garden Italian Dressing. You can find it at Wal-Mart. Substitute your favorite Creamy Italian Salad Dressing if you have trouble finding Olive Garden Italian Dressing. The Light Italian Dressing works well, but I prefer using the regular version. It seems to coat the pasta better.
Use Chicken Bread instead of Shrimp.
I have made this Easy Pasta Salad using chicken breast instead of the Shrimp. Season three chicken breasts well with Italian seasoning and garlic. Next, I bake the chicken in the oven, chop it up and use it in my salad. Both the Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp and the Chicken version are excellent.
First Step: Cook Shrimp
Melt the butter to a large skillet on medium heat and add the Shrimp. Sprinkle the Shrimp well with granulated garlic and Italian seasoning.
Remove from the skillet when the shrimp turn light pink. Do not overcook them.
Second Step: Pasta
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Third Step: Chop Vegetables
Chop the cucumber and the tomato into bite-size pieces.
Fourth Step: Combine Ingredients
Add all the ingredients, including the Italian dressing and the shredded cheese. I added an extra teaspoon of Italian seasoning at this point.
Nordic Ware 4 Piece Prep & Serve Bowl Set, BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic, 5 Year Warranty,2qt., 3.5 qt., 5qt, 7qt. bowls
Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp
This Easy Pasta Salad Italian Shrimp is made with a bottle of Italian dressing, Italian seasoning, pasta, shrimp, cucumber, tomato and Italian Cheese.
- 2 pounds shrimp peeled and cleaned OR 3 large chicken breasts, seasoned with Italian seasoning and garlic, baked and cut up into small pieces. I used frozen shrimp, but if I had fresh shrimp, I would have used them.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 ounce Pasta Spiral - enriched with tomato, beet & spinach
- 1 cucumber chopped into small pieces
- 1 tomato chopped into small pieces
- 8 ounces Creamy Italian dressing I use Olive Garden dressing. You can purchase this at Wal-Mart.
- 1 cup Italian cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon One teaspoon Italian seasoning for the pasta salad
- Melt the butter and add the shrimp. Sprinkle the shrimp well with granulated garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Remove from the skillet when the shrimp turn light pink. Do not over cook them.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Chop the cucumber and the tomato into bite size pieces.
- Add all the ingredients including the Italian dressing and the shredded cheese.
- I added an extra teaspoon of Italian seasoning at this point.
OTHER PASTA SALADS YOU MUST TRY
This recipe also using a bottle of flavorful Olive Garden Italian Dressing.
The dressing is a simple combination of barbeque sauce and Ranch dressing.
Make this fabulous pasta using your a
Use your garden-fresh vegetables to make this delicious pasta salad.
It also includes