- 1 large piece pecan pie
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- whipped topping – 1/2 cup heavy cream with 2 tablespoon sugar
- chocolate syrup
- chopped pecans
- Place the ice cream, a large slice of pecan pie, and milk in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Fill a large glass with the milkshake.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar until it is thick and sticks to the beaters.
- Top the milkshake with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and additional chopped pecans.
- Serving Size: 1