ROLO SKILLET COOKIE
Today, I sharing one of my favorite desserts which is this Skillet Cookie. There is nothing better than a warm cookie right out of the oven. I love baking them, but I do not always have time. After discovering skillet cookies, I do not bake cookies near as often as I use to. After baking a skillet cookie, I was sold on the same taste like a cookie but super simple to make.
Skillet Cookies Are Super Easy To Make
If you love cookies but have not made a skillet cookie, you are missing out. Skillet cookies are super easy to make because everything is mixed and then baked all within one skillet. It is a “one skillet” recipe. To make most cookies, you cream the butter and sugar together with a mixer, then add the dry ingredients. You drop individual cookies onto a cookie sheet and bake them.
Make & Bake Everything In the Same Skillet
To make this Skillet Cookie, you do not need a mixer. You simply melt the butter and sugar in an oven-safe skillet. I use my 10 inches cast iron skillet. After letting the butter and sugar cool, you stir in the dry ingredients and bake it. If you enjoy homemade cookies, but you do not like having to bake them, this Rolo Skillet Cookie is for you. It is truly a super simple, scrumptious dessert.
Top The Rolo Skillet Cookie With Caramel Or Chocolate Sauce
To make it even more over the top, you can drizzle this Rolo Skillet Cookie with Caramel and or chocolate sauce.
Easy Rolo Skillet Cookie
- 1 cup 2 sticks real unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 - 8 ounce bags of Unwrapped Rolls
- Drizzle with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce
- Rolo Skillet Cookie Instructions
- In a large (10 inch) cast iron skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Allow this to cool down until it is just warm.
- Add two beaten eggs.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk.
- Stir in the flour mixture with the butter and sugar mixture. The batter will become thick.
- I patted half the mixture down in the skillet.
- Next, added the Rolos.
- Press the rest of the cookie dough on top of the Rolos.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.