7 EASY STEPS TO THE BEST SPINACH DIP FRENCH BREAD
This easy-to-make full of flavor Spinach Dip French Bread. The perfect way to impress your party guests. You will love how easy it is to make and your guest will be asking for more.
What do you need to whip up this super easy spinach dip french bread?
This creamy easy recipe is a combination of cream cheese, Mayonaise, sour cream, Mozzarella cheese, Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, spinach, bacon, and French Loaf.
This easy Spinach Dip French Bread is gooey deliciousness. It is so cheesy with the Mozzarella, Cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Putting this Dip on a loaf of French Bread and bake it in the oven. It makes this the best appetizers I have ever had. It is not only cheesy and gooey but tastes terrific.
Part of this recipe was adapted from a Spinach Dip recipe I found in my neighborhood newsletter. I needed an appetizer so decided to layer the dip on top of French Bread. Bread has always been my weakness especially a cheesy bread. This dip was already scrumptious but now it is even better melted on delicious French bread. To make it over the top I loaded it down with bacon.
BEST GOOEY APPETIZER EASY SPINACH DIP FRENCH BREAD
- large sheet pan
- mixing bowl
- 1 – 10- ounce package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese soften
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in mixture
- Plus 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- And one teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large French Bread
- Top with One – package bacon cooked hard & crumbled up
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Drain spinach and pat dry with paper towels
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, granulated garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
- Cover the top of both slices of French Bread with the filling.
- Crumble up the bacon and sprinkle it on to of the cheese mixture.
- Top everything with another cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven before the cheese is brown.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.