Do you need an appetizer for a gathering or party? You will have to try this EASY SPINACH DIP FRENCH BREAD. I am going to show you how easy it is to make.
What do you need to whip up this super easy spinach dip french bread?
This creamy easy spinach dip is a combination of cream cheese, Mayonaise, sour cream, Mozzarella cheese, Worcestershire sauce, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, spinach, bacon and French Loaf.
This easy Spinach Dip French Bread is gooey deliciousness. It is so cheesy with the Mozzarella, Cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Putting this easy Spinach Dip into a loaf of French Bread and baking it in the oven, makes this the best appetizers I have ever had. It is not only cheesy and gooey but tastes terrific.
The spinach dip part of this recipe was adapted from an Easy Spinach Dip recipe I found in my neighborhood newsletter. I needed an appetizer so decided to layer it on top of French Bread. Bread has always been my weakness especially a cheesy bread. This spinach dip was already scrumptious but now it is even better melted on a delicious bread. To make it over the top I loaded it down with bacon.
Other Spinach Dip Recipes You May Enjoy
- Crock Pot Spinach Dip!
- Best Spinach Dip Gluten Free Pasta Salad
- SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP PIZZA
- Spinach Dip Bites
- Simple Spinach Dip Rollups
- BEST SPINACH DIP RECIPE
- Baked Spinach, Artichoke, and Crab Dip
- Spinach Dip Gluten Free Pasta Salad
This creamy easy spinach dip is a combination of cream cheese, Mayonaise, sour cream, Mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, spinach, and French Loaf.
- 1 – 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Add, 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in mixture
- Plus, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- And, one teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large French Bread
- Top with One – package bacon, cooked hard & crumbled up
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Drain spinach and pat dry with paper towels
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, granulated garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
- Cover the top of both slices of French Bread with the filling.
- Crumble up the bacon and sprinkle it on to of the cheese mixture.
- Top everything with another cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven before the cheese is brown.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.