This creamy easy spinach dip is a combination of cream cheese, Mayonaise, sour cream, Mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, spinach, and French Loaf.
- 1 – 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Add, 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in mixture
- Plus, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese on top of everything.
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- And, one teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large French Bread
- Top with One – package bacon, cooked hard & crumbled up
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Drain spinach and pat dry with paper towels
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, granulated garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
- Cover the top of both slices of French Bread with the filling.
- Crumble up the bacon and sprinkle it on to of the cheese mixture.
- Top everything with another cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven before the cheese is brown.