French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is so easy to make using 3 simple ingredients. Make it at home and save money!
What is in this delicious coffee creamer?
All you need to make the French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk, Almond Milk, and pure vanilla.
FRENCH VANILLA CREAMER
French Vanilla Creamer is a favorite way to flavor coffee for many people. Rather you run out of creamer you would like to know what is in your creamer or you would like to save a little money on creamer, this easy, tasty recipe is for you. You can whip this French Vanilla Creamer up in minutes using one of my favorite staple ingredients, Sweetened Condensed Milk. I love this stuff and have gotten caught licking the lid on several occasions. Don’t judge me! I am sure you have licked the top or can of your favorite food. I hate to admit I did pay the price one time by cutting my tough on a lid from a sweetened condensed milk can. The truth is I still love it, and it makes a super delicious French Vanilla Creamer.
- A Mason Jar works perfectly to store this coffee creamer.
- You may also be able to reuse a store-bought Creamer container.
- Shake this creamer up well before using it.
- I used Almond milk in the creamer, but you could use any milk.
- Be sure to use Pure Vanilla and not imitation vanilla.
FIT FOR A QUEEN FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE CREAMER
- One 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cup Almond milk
- One tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- Simply mix the sweetened condensed milk with the almond milk and pure vanilla.
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.