WELCOME! I am thankful you landed here. French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is so easy to make using 3 simple ingredients. Make it at home and save money!
What is in this delicious coffee creamer?
All you need to make the French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk, Almond Milk, and pure vanilla.
FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE CREAMER
French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is a favorite way to flavor coffee for many people. Rather you run out of creamer you would like to know what is in your creamer or you would like to save a little money on creamer, this easy, tasty recipe is for you. You can whip this French Vanilla Creamer up in minutes using one of my favorite staple ingredients, Sweetened Condensed Milk. I love this stuff and have gotten caught licking the lid on several occasions. Don’t judge me! I am sure you have licked the top or can of your favorite food. I hate to admit I did pay the price one time by cutting my tough on a lid from a sweetened condensed milk can. The truth is I still love it, and it makes a super delicious French Vanilla Creamer.
Coffee Creamer Tips:
- A Mason Jar work perfectly to store this creamer.
- You may also be able to reuse a store bought Creamer container.
- Shake this creamer up well before using it.
- I used Almond milk in the creamer, but you could use any milk.
- Be sure to use Pure Vanilla and not imitation vanilla.
- One 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cup Almond milk
- One tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- Simply mix the sweetened condensed milk with the almond milk and pure vanilla.
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator.
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Have a Fabulous Week!
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.