Fried Apples & Sausage is the perfect sweet and salty combination. It works deliciously in this apple skillet pancake.
When you add the apples and sausages in this skillet pancake, it is delicious.
This time of year I especially love Fried Apples. In the south, we eat them as a side dish or on top of ice cream or cake. Today, I decided to add some sausage to the fried apples. This Fried Apples & Sausage Skillet Pancake is truly a delicious sweet and salty combination. After cooking the apples and sausages, I added my delicious buttermilk pancake batter and baked it in a skillet. It could not be easier. You do not have to watch the pancakes or flip pancakes.
Apple Skillet Pancake Easiest Pancakes For A Crowd
Skillet pancakes are the easiest way to prepare pancakes for a crowd. The sausage, apples, and pancakes are an all in one skillet dish combine to make a delicious Fried Apples & Sausage Skillet Pancake.
I added my pumpkin sausage skillet pancake This pumpkin pancake is full of flavor, easy to make, super moist, and perfect for a delicious Fall breakfast.
I hope you noticed the Hiland Dairy Buttermilk I used to make this skillet pancake. I have always used Hiland Dairy products, so it was a perfect match for me to help promote them. Yes, Hiland Dairy gave me products to use in this recipe, however, the opinions expressed are my own. Hiland Dairy is farmer owned. They make delicious tasting products which are free of artificial growth hormones. This is important to me which is why I love using their dairy products.
If you live in Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Arkansas, you are probably already familiar with Hiland Dairy. Did you know they not only make milk, cheese, ice cream, half & half, heavy cream, butter, buttermilk, dips, and yogurt, but they also distribute fresh fruit juices, Red Diamond Teas, almond milk, and soy milk?
Breakfast Recipes You Should Try
- OVEN FRIED BACON EASIEST WAY COOK BACON
- HOMEMADE SAUSAGE GRAVY
- CHOCOLATE GRAVY & BISCUITS FOR BREAKFAST
- CREAMY CHEESY GRITS
- SPRITE BISCUITS SUPER LIGHT FLUFFY
- WHY LEARN TO MAKE SOUTHERN BISCUITS?
- SOUTHERN TOMATO PIE BACON BASIL
- SOUTHERN PEACHES FRITTERS
- AMAZING APPLE FRITTERS
- PERFECT PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES
- HOMEMADE BUTTERMILK WAFFLES
- BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- CINNAMON APPLE CREAM CHEESE DANISH
- CINNAMON PULL APART ROLLS
- MEATY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 3 INGREDIENTS FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE CREAMER
- SKILLET BANANA BREAD CARAMEL
- FRESH APPLE MUFFINS
- STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS
- EASY ORANGE CRESCENT ROLLS
- ORANGE CRANBERRY SCONES
- LEMON POPPY SEED SCONES
- ORANGE POPPY SEED SCONES
- HAM SAUSAGE CHEESE EGG CASSEROLE CRESCENT ROLLS
- HASH BROWNS AND HAM SLOW COOKER CHEESY CASSEROLE
- BUTTERMILK PANCAKES – WAYSIDE RESTAURANT
- RICE & EGGS – MY DADDY’S DISH
- HASH BROWN EGG SKILLET BREAKFAST
Thank you for visiting! Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.