These Fried Chicken Wings Honey Garlic Butter are finger licking good.
I cannot get enough of these crispy wings with the garlic butter and honey. Incredibly Delicious!
This post will show you exactly how to make them.
Delicious Honey Garlic Butter Sauce
These Fried Chicken Wings with Honey Garlic Butter are my favorite way to eat wings. I love the combination of garlic butter or the mixture of honey butter on many foods. I decided to put all three of these ingredients together. When you marry garlic, butter, and honey together, I cannot tell you how delicious it is. These Fried Chicken Wings with Honey Garlic Butter are amazing.
I will give you a warning. They end up all over your face or at least all over my face. My family tries every time I eat them to take a picture of me. Luckily, they do not know how to add a picture to this post, and I am NOT going to add one either.
How to get the wings crispy?
- To get the chicken wings crispy without a lot of breading, I season them well and then lightly dust the wings with flour in a sifter.
- After dusting the Chicken Wings with flour, I let them rest for 15 minutes before frying.
- Resting the wings helps the season and flour to stick to the wings when added to the fryer.
- After draining the wings, I toss them in melted butter with garlic and honey while they are still hot.
During football season, I make a lot of wings. If you like wings, try my Buffalo Chicken Wings. Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings and Baked Honey Garlic Butter Wings coming soon.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Fried Chicken Wings Honey Garlic Butter
- 2 pounds wings - drumettes
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the chicken wings on a large baking sheet.
- Season them with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Using a whisk, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- Use a sifter and sift the flour and baking powder over the wings.
- Turn the wings over and season with salt, pepper garlic and then sift the flour over the wings.
- Allow the wings to rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- If you have room, place them in the refrigerator.
- After battering the wings, place the wings in the refrigerator and heat the oil to 360 degrees.
- Take the wings out of the refrigerator and into the fryer.
- Cook the chicken wings for 12 minutes. They will float to the top.
- Drain the wings on paper towels for a minute or two.
- In a very large bowl, that will hold the wings, mix the melted butter, garlic, and honey.
- While the wings are still hot, toss around in the honey mixture.
You should stop by and see my roundup post of all my Southern Fried Foods. ULTIMATE SOUTHERN FRIED FOOD RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Best Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Soups
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.