These Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits are easy, cheesy and YUMMY!!! They are quick to make using biscuit mix.
If you do not already have this easy recipe, now you do. You may be making these garlic cheese drop biscuits more often than you ever dreamed. My family loves bread. These Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits are perfect for soaking up every bit of the sauce or gravy left on your plate. At least, that is what we do in the south. I know that is what we do in my house, and these biscuits work great and never last long. They are moist, tender, full of cheese on the inside, and have a crunchy outside. The garlic butter topping makes them even tastier. They remind me of the delicious garlic biscuits at Red Lobster.
Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits Recipe – The basic drop biscuit recipe came from the box of Bisquick.
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 – 1/3 cups milk
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Two tablespoons real mayonnaise
- One tablespoon granulated sugar
Garlic Butter – While the biscuits are hot out of the oven, mix the garlic and butter together and brush on the biscuits.
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- One stick butter, melted
- Mix everything together.
- Using an Ice cream scoop, place the Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits onto a baking pan that has been sprayed with a cooking spray. This recipe will make 18 biscuits.
- Garlic Cheese Drop Biscuits are baked at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush the melted butter mixed with the garlic over each biscuit while they are warm. Enjoy!
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.