This month I am reviewing three recipes and giving away a copy of Gooseberry Patch’s 101 Super Easy Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook.
One of my favorite ways to do this is using my Crock-Pot/Slow Cooker. I was so EXCITED when I found out I was going to be reviewing Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooker recipe cookbook. I could not wait to see all the new recipes I could use which would help me put dinner on the table easier. YES!!
This Gooseberry Slow Cooker Cookbook includes appetizers, soups, main dish, Make-Ahead Meals, and desserts, but it is divided by how long it takes to cook the recipe. See picture below. I thought this was a great idea.
My kids love peanuts and chocolate, so I could not wait to try the Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Clusters from Christi Assink of South Haven, MI. I have a non-slow cooker recipe which is similar and has a can of Pringles in it. I decided to add Pringles to this slow cooker version. I stirred the Pringles in just before spooning the peanut clusters out on wax paper. They turned out great and did not last long in my house. These pecan clusters are a delicious sweet and salty combination.
Gooseberry Cookbook Giveaway & 3 Recipe Reviews
- Two 16 ounce jars salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 32 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces sweet baking chocolate chopped
- THE ABOVE INGREDIENTS WERE IN THIS RECIPE
- I added 2 cans of Original Pringles, crushed
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 1 ½ hours.
- Turn off slow cooker.
- Stir until well blended.
- ADD THE PRINGLES AFTER BLENDING WELL, if you choose to.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Cool until firm.
Gooseberry Patch gave me a cookbook to review and one to giveaway, however the opinions expressed are my own. I am a Southern Food & Travel blogger.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.