This Greek Chicken Wrap is not only healthy, but super simple to make. Do you enjoy Greek food? How about trying a simple Greek wrap.
Last week, I added my Blackened Chicken Wrap Recipe and I have several more wrap recipes to post but this is my favorite wrap. Each family member likes a different one of my wraps which proves no two taste buds are alike. I got the idea to make this Greek Chicken Wrap from my Greek Pasta Salad which is also so YUMMY! I just adopted my Pasta Salad slightly to make this wrap. This Greek Chicken Wrap is full of flavor with the Greek dressing, the Greek seasoning on both the baked chicken and the wrap, and the feta cheese. It is healthy with the fresh spinach and the cucumber. You can use whatever Greek seasoning you like but I just love Cavender’s Greek seasoning. My local Wal-Mart carries it. Cavender’s is made here in Arkansas but I have seen it in other Wal-Mart’s outside of Arkansas.
Now, if I just had a piece of Greek baklava this meal would be complete. I have a great recipe for baklava, but I did not get around to making it during the Christmas season. Now, that January is here, and we are trying to eat healthier I guess baklava is out of the question. I have thought about a piece of flaky, crunchy, sweet as honey, nutty, delicious baklava a lot lately. I may just have to break down and bake some baklava.
Greek Chicken Wrap
- * 3 large chicken breast
- * 6 tortillas I use low carb
- * 1/2 cup fresh spinach per wrap
- * 1 cucumber cut into 6 slices, lengthwise
- * Greek Dressing
- * Feta cheese
- * Greek seasoning for the chicken and the wrap
- * Boiled Eggs 1/2 to 1 egg per wrap
- Sprinkle the chicken WELL with Greek seasoning and bake it. 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spread a couple of tablespoon of Greek dressing on the bottom of each wrap.
- Add fresh spinach on top of the Greek dressing.
- Chop the chicken and add about 4 ounces or 1/2 a chicken breast to each wrap.
- Top with cucumber, feta cheese, boiled egg, and additional Greek seasoning.
- Wrap up tightly and enjoy!
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.