Thank you for stopping by to see this traditional Green Bean Casserole. I am going to show you how to update an old favorite.
Green Bean Casserole is a holiday tradition. I updated the traditional green beans with cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce to make the best casserole!
My family requests this casserole on most holidays. It is not only delicious, but it is super easy to make. This casserole is typically made with can green beans, canned soup, and French’s French Fried Onions. It is delicious, but I like to kick it up with lots of cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire always adds tons of flavor to everything and cheese makes the green beans even creamier.
Classic Green Bean Casserole
For years, I made Campbell’s Classic Green Bean Casserole. One day, I decided to cook it in my slow cooker. Click here for my Crock Pot Cheesy Green Beans. It turned out great in the Crock-Pot. When you have a lot of food to bake during the holidays in the oven, do not forget about your crockpot. This Cheesy casserole cooks perfectly in a slow cooker. Once it gets done, just turn the crock-pot to warm. The crockpot will keep it hot. You will not have to reheat your Cheesy Green Beans just before serving them.
To bake this Cheesy Green Bean Casserole in your oven.
- Use a large casserole dish
- Bake these Cheesy Green Beans at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until it bubbles around the edges.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Tip:
- As the green beans cool, they will thicken up.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- 10-3/4 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 2-14-1/2 ounces green beans 2 cans green beans or drained OR 2 (9 ounces) pack frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups French’s French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
- Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray
- Add the green bean mixture.
- Top with 2 cups French’s French Fried onions
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly
- The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- BAKED STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
- CHEESY HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- BEST BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
- STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD
- SUPER MOIST CORNBREAD DRESSING
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- BEST SOUTHERN WHITE BEANS
- SOUTHERN BLACK-EYED PEAS
- STOVETOP MAC AND CHEESE
- BROCCOLI YELLOW RICE CASSEROLE
- SOUTHERN GREEN BEANS
- BEST DEVILED EGGS – “BACON AND EGGS”
- LAYERED LETTUCE SALAD
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.