Thank you for stopping by to see this traditional Green Bean Casserole. I am going to show you how I kick it up to be even better.
Green Bean Casserole is a holiday tradition. I kicked up the traditional green bean casserole with cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce to make the best green bean casserole!
My family requests a Green bean casserole on most holidays. I do not mind because a green bean casserole not only tastes delicious, but it also is super easy to make. Green bean casserole is typically made with green beans, canned soup, and French’s French Fried Onions. It is delicious, but I like to kick it up with lots of cheese, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Worcestershire always adds tons of flavor to everything and cheese makes the green bean casserole even creamier.
Classic Green Bean Casserole
For years, I made Campbell’s Classic Green Bean Casserole. One day after kicking up this green bean casserole, I decided to cook it in my slow cooker. Click here for my Crock Pot Cheesy Green Beans. It turned out great in the Crock Pot. When you have a lot of food to bake during the holidays in the oven, do not forget about your crockpot. This Cheesy Green Bean casserole cooks perfectly in a slow cooker. Once it gets done, just turn the crock-pot to warm. The crockpot will keep it hot. You will not have to reheat your Cheesy Green Beans just before serving them.
To bake these Cheesy Green Beans in your oven.
- Use a large casserole dish
- Bake these Cheesy Green Beans at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until it bubbles around the edges.
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Tip:
- As the green beans cool, they will thicken up.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Sandwiches
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, Worcestershire, seasoned salt, garlic, cheese, and drained green beans.
- Spray the casserole dish with a cooking spray
- Add the green bean mixture.
- Top with 2 cups French's French Fried onions
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly
- The green beans will thicken up as they cool.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy
- Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole Bites
- Southern Green Beans
- Best Canned Green Beans
- CROCK POT CHEESY GREEN BEANS
- Sweet Potato Casserole
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.