Do you need an easy, delicious breakfast casserole? This Ham Sausage Cheese Egg Casserole recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick dinner.
EASY HAM SAUSAGE CHEESE EGG CASSEROLE CRESCENT ROLLS
I typically make a breakfast casserole with hash browns, sausage, bacon, sometimes ham, eggs, and cheese, but I tried Pillsbury Crescent Rolls for the base and used similar ingredients. It was easy to prepare, easy to cut, and tasted great. My inspiration came from admiring at all the fantastic looking breakfast casseroles on Pillsbury’s website.
This casserole is made using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
Who does not love Pillsbury Crescent Rolls? You can also use Pillsbury Crescent Roll SHEETS. I have several recipes where I use crescent rolls, and they are always a hit. In fact, my family (teens) enjoys them so much we could have easily made the commercial Pillsbury has where the boys are fighting over the crescent rolls. We often have this problem in my home. I have found if I wrap up a meal in crescent rolls, my family thinks I am the best cook in the world. Try to wrap your breakfast up in crescent rolls, and let me know what your family thinks.Print
- One package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 1 cup chopped ham (you could also use bacon)
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Unroll the Crescent Rolls and Layer them in the of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Cook and drain the sausage.
- Layer the sausage and ham on top of the Crescent Rolls.
- Add 1 cup of cheese on top of the meat.
- Beat the eggs, milk, mustard, and pepper.
- Add it on top of the meat and cheese.
- Top the casserole with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake, 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center, is set.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.