Crock Pot Whole Ham is an excellent way to prepare a ham without heating up your oven or kitchen.
EASY CROCK POT WHOLE HAM
This Crock Pot Whole Ham with Brown Sugar recipe is a good example of why I love Gooseberry Patch’s recipes. Most of Gooseberry Patch’s recipes are easy to make and most of the time use ingredients I already have on hand. This ham was super simple using my crock pot and just four ingredients. The ingredients included pineapple juice, brown sugar, maple syrup and a fully cooked bone-in ham. Be sure to get a ham that will fit in your crock pot, and the lid fits on perfectly. We enjoyed the taste of this Crock Pot Whole Ham. It is not too sweet and moist. If you are planning on preparing a ham this holiday season, try this Gooseberry Patch Crock Pot Whole Ham. This ham is super easy to make and delicious.
Gooseberry Hometown Christmas cookbook are definitely on my favorite cookbook list. This Gooseberry Hometown Christmas cookbook is full of great Christmas recipes. The categories include:t and this
- Breakfast with Santa – which includes wonderful breakfast recipes that are special enough for Christmas morning.
- Sledding Party Warmers – this section is full of soups that will warm you and your party guests. It is also where I got FIZZLE BISCUITS. These biscuits were the easiest biscuits I have ever made. They were light and very fluffy. I cannot wait to add a post about them this week.
- Old Fashioned Christmas Dinner
- Open House …You’re Invited!
- Tree – Trimming Treats – Christmas treats to help make everything during Christmas a very special occasion.
- Slow – Cooker Comfort Foods – I LOVE THIS SECTION! This is where I got this delicious Holiday Brown Sugar Ham.
- Coming Home for Christmas – Favorite memories about Christmas.
Use the Rafflecopter below and enter for a chance to win Gooseberry Patch Hometown CHRISTMAS Cookbook. Giveaway Ends 12/13/13.
The easiest way to enter is to leave me a blog comment and hit enter under blog comment in the Rafflecopter. For a better chance of winning, visit daily and tweet about this giveaway from Rafflecopter. Follow and post to Gooseberry and Recipes for Daily Bread’s Pinterest page, Twitter, and Facebook page.
This contest is open to U.S. residents beginning November 25, 2013, and ends December 13, 2013. The winner will be notified by email. They will have 48 hours to reply.
Gooseberry Patch gave me this Cookbook to give away. However, the opinions I am expressing are truly 100% my own.
8 SLOW COOKER RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
- 7 pound fully cooked bone-in ham (I used a 10-pound ham. Fortunately, my lid still fit on my crock-pot). MY HAM TURNED OUT GREAT, AND THE LID FIT SECURE, BUT IT IS BEST TO ONLY FILL THE SLOW COOKER 3/4 FULL.
- 2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Place ham in a large slow cooker, flat side down.
- Rub the brown sugar over all sides of the ham.
- Drizzle with the pineapple juice and syrup.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Baste ham with drippings.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
ACCESSORIES SLOW COOKER
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.