Individual Tortilla Pizzas can be made in less than thirty minutes. They are perfect for a fast lunch or dinner, and everyone will love them.
QUICK & EASY INDIVIDUAL TORTILLA PIZZAS
We make these Individual Tortilla Pizzas often for lunch and even at our weekly pizza feast. Most of the time, we make Friday nights as our pizza night. On Friday nights, I make homemade pizza dough and everyone makes individual pizzas. I also have made deep dish , slow cooker pizzas, and more including these Quick Easy Tortilla Pizzas.
Why do I like Individual Tortilla Pizzas?
They are not only super fast to prepare, but delicious, lower in carbs, and super easy for everyone to make an individual pizza. When I do not have time to make pizza from scratch, we are still able to have pizza and keep our Friday night pizza night tradition. The tortillas get crispy on the bottom like pizza dough. I also like using a low carb tortilla for me to cut back on even more carbs.
Friday Night Pizza Night
When we set aside one day a week where everyone automatically knows what is for dinner, they seem to look forward to it. By having it on Friday night, it is like a celebration or a reward for a long week. All of my children cannot wait to make and show everyone how wonderful their pizza looks this includes my adult kids. These tortilla pizzas not only look good, but they taste great too. I hope your family has as much fun making homemade pizza as we do. If you do not have time for homemade pizza, try making these easy individual tortilla pizzas.
Do you eat dinner with your family around the table?
As my kids are getting older, 23 years old, two 18-year olds, plus 12-year-old at home, it is still important to eat around the table. It seems like the only time we can truly talk about our week and catch up with everyone is while eating around the table. Carly, my oldest daughter, is in medical school, but typically comes home on Friday nights at least most of the time. My husband often travels during the week and even some on weekends. Casey, my oldest son a senior in high school, is very active in school. He plays football and currently is not only playing baseball that started this week but has a pretty significant role in his school play. Casey is busy all the time.
Life Gets Busy
I understand that life gets busy, but for me and my family we are going to eat around the table for dinner no matter who is home. On the days when everyone is home, I try to plan meals ahead of time to make sure we have time to eat together.
Individual Tortilla Pizzas
- Flour Tortilla
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- and more!
- Add your favorite pizza ingredients.
- Arrange flour tortillas on a baking sheet or cook one in a cast iron skillet for extra crispiness.
- Add a couple tablespoons of pizza sauce on the bottom of the tortilla.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Season well with Paul Prudhomme's Pizza Pasta Magic.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and gooey.
- For even a faster clean up, use parchment paper or a silicone liner on baking sheets to save time.
- For extra crispy tortilla pizzas, try making one in a cast iron skillet.
- Season well with Paul Prudhomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic.
- How to take care of your Cast Iron Skillet.
- Start with a clean kitchen and load the dishwasher as you cook. Cleanup after the meal will be much easier.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.