I am wrapping up another great meal today. This Italian Chicken Wrap is easy to make and is loaded with flavor.
I am obsessed with wraps lately. As you may know, this is my third wrap recipe in the past couple of weeks. You can put anything in a tortilla or flatbread including lots of vegetables, and somehow it just tastes better. I love the whole concept of one convenient package for my entire meal. I also notice that I tend to eat healthier when eating wraps. When I am serving wraps, I do it buffet style. I put all the ingredients on the counter for my husband and my kids to build their wrap. I sit back and watch what they put in them. It surprises me sometimes how many vegetables they add. So, wrap up another meal and try this Italian Chicken Wrap.
This Italian Chicken Wrap includes lettuce, cucumber, pepperoni slices, Mozzarella cheese, and Italian dressing all rolled up in a tortilla.
Italian Chicken Wrap
- Three large chicken breast
- Six tortillas I use low carb
- Six large lettuce leaves
- One cucumber cut into six slices, lengthwise
- Pepperoni slices 4 to 5 per wrap
- Italian Dressing
- Mozzarella Cheese or Italian blend cheese about 1/4 cup per wrap
- Italian seasoning for the chicken and the wrap
- Sprinkle the chicken WELL with Italian seasoning.
- Bake it. 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spread a couple of tablespoon of Creamy Italian dressing on the bottom of each wrap.
- Add fresh lettuce on top of the Italian dressing.
- Chop the chicken and add about 4 ounces or 1/2 a chicken breast to each wrap.
- Top with a 4 or 5 pieces of sliced pepperoni, Mozzarella or Italian cheese, and additional Italian seasoning.
- Wrap up tightly and enjoy!
TWO OTHER WRAP RECIPES ON MY BLOG YOU MAY ENJOY
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.