Are you looking for a super easy dessert -Appetizer that reminds you of the beach? You will enjoy this light creamy amazing Key Lime Pie Dip.
This dip is super simple to whip up. It tastes exactly like a piece of the key lime pie. It is all the goodness of a key lime pie in a dip.
Only 5 Ingredients In This Key Lime Pie Dip
This key lime pie dip includes only five ingredients, including cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime zest, lime juice, and frozen whipped topping (thawed), white chocolate chips, optional.
This dip is light, creamy, and tangy with a little crunch from the white chocolate chips. It is the perfect after-dinner dessert. I love to use graham crackers, apples, and pretzels to scoop up this goodness.
Even though this dip is more of a summer flavor, it would still be terrific at any of your parties or holiday gatherings. It is easy to make it ahead of time and then sit it out for everyone to enjoy.
I use limes instead of key limes. This time of year, the key limes did not look very good. If I were using key limes, I would probably use half the amount of juice. This recipe has a great lime flavor. I love the sour taste combined with the sweetness of the condensed milk. I started out adding 1/2 cup of lime juice but quickly added more for better flavor.
Adapted from “Texas Lime Pie” Taste of Home Baking Classics Cookbook.
Key Lime Pie Dip
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 - 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 cups Frozen Whipped Topping Thawed
- 1 - 10- ounce bag white chocolate chips
- Use an electric mixer and blend together the sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the lime zest and lime juice.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips
Other Recipes You Should Try!
- PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP DIP
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIE
- HEATH BAR CAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.