Thank you for stopping by to see these delicious Hot Roast Beef Sliders.
These Hot Roast Beef Sliders were made using leftover slow cooker roast beef. They are truly an easy and fantastic way to use your leftover roast beef.
First Step: Hawaiian Rolls Mayonaisse
Using a sharp bread knife, slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half lengthwise. As a result, the rolls will still be together for easier assembly. Next, Spread the Mayonnaise on both the top and bottom half of the rolls.
Second Step: Chop Roast
Chop the roast in small pieces. Next, add the roast on top of the bottom half of the slider buns.
Fourth Step: Cheese
Cover the roast with cheese. To clarify, I mean from edge to edge with the cheese. In other words, you want these roast beef sliders to be extremely gooey. After the cheese layer, place the top half of the Hawaiian rolls with mayonnaise on them on top of the cheese and roast beef.
Fifth Step: Brush The Top Of The Roast Beef Sliders
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Dijon Mustard, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Brush the tops of the sliders with the mustard mixture.
Last Step: Bake The Sliders
- Cover the Beef Sliders with foil.
- Bake the sliders at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is gooey and stringy.
This Roast Beef was also used to make CHIPOTLE ROAST BEEF SLIDERS
Growing up my husband had roast every Sunday. I like to continue that tradition by eating roast on Sunday at least every month or two. When I fix a large roast, we normally have some leftovers. I decided to use the leftover roast beef in some hot sliders.
Ham & Cheese Sliders
My family loves Ham & Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls. The Hawaiian Rolls are sweet and go wonderfully with the other ingredients. These sliders are not only sweet but cheesy, and tangy. I substituted the ham for leftover roast beef to make these Hot Roast Beef Sliders. You could also use deli roast beef. I chopped the roast beef small and added it to Hawaiian rolls along with the cheese.
Be sure to check out some of my other sliders that are not spicy.
- CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
- LEFTOVER ROAST MAKE BEEF SLIDERS
- BBQ BACON CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS
- SAUSAGE PEPPERONI PIZZA SLIDERS
- HAWAIIAN MEATBALL SLIDERS
- HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
- CAJUN ROAST BEEF PO BOY
The Hawaiian Rolls
On the Hawaiian rolls, I added melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, poppy seeds and more. I then baked these sliders until hot and gooey. Your mouth explodes after one bite with sweet, tangy stringy yumminess.
Roast Beef Sliders Big Hit
These sandwiches were a huge hit with my teenage boys. They disappeared extremely fast which is why I am glad this recipe makes twenty-four sliders. You could always reduce this recipe by using one pack of twelve Hawaiian Rolls and half the remaining ingredients. If you need a great appetizer or quick, easy, delicious sandwiches for lunch or a party, you will love these Hot Roast Beef Sliders.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Leftover Roast Beef Sliders
- 2 tablespoons of chopped roast beef on each slider. Recipe makes 24 sliders.
- You will need about 1 1/2 to 2 cups chopped roast beef.
- 12 slices Swiss cheese cut each one in half
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 packs - 12 count each King Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Leave the rolls together and slice the rolls in half.
- Add the mayonnaise to the top and bottom of the rolls.
- Layer the chopped roast beef.
- Add the top half of the bread.
- Mix together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds.
- Add this mixture to the top of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Tip:Save your juice when you cook your roast to dunk these sliders into.
HOW TO MAKE BEST HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
HOW TO MAKE CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS OVEN BAKED
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.