This Lemonade Cake is an Easy Recipe from Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove Cookbook.
What is in this easy extremely flavorful moist lemon cake? It includes lemon cake mix, lemon pudding and fresh lemon juice. If you love lemon desserts, this easy lemon cake is amazing.
Fresh lemon flavor bursts from this cake and then melts in your mouth.
The recipes I have tried from Debbie’s cookbook are really delicious. The pictures in the cookbook make you want to smell them. Smelling the picture of this lemon cake did not work for me, so I just had to bake it. I simply could not get enough of this cake. It was so Yummy!
Who is Debbie Macomber and why did she write the ? You probably already know that Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author. She has written over 100 novels including the very popular Cedar Cove series. The . My family is hooked on this series. Read more about Debbie Macomber and Cedar Cove on my post about Debbie’s BBQ Chicken Recipe.
This Lemonade Cake was so easy to make my kids could make it. I can truly say it was the best Lemon Cake I have ever had. This cake completely disappeared after one day. It is easy to make because you use a box cake mix. The secret to this recipe is a box of instant lemon pudding mix and using juice from real lemons.
Lemonade Cake Recipe from Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove CookbookPrint
- 1 – 18-ounce box lemon flavored cake mix with the required eggs, water and oil.
- 1 – 3.4 ounce box lemon flavored instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Glaze Recipe
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease and flour a large Bundt pan.
- Mix up cake mix according to package directions. I used Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake Mix. It required 3 large eggs, 1 cup water, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
- Add the pudding mix and the lemon juice to the other cake mix ingredients.
- Blend together and pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake as directed on package. I baked my cake for 30 minutes.
- Test to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto a serving plate.
- Glaze Instructions
- Whisk together the sugar, milk, and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.