You will love this juicy flank steak! It is over the top flavorful and tender.
This flank steak has been marinated to soak up all the herbs and spices. Next, grilled to add even more flavor.
Flank Steak Marinade
This melt in your mouth flank steak is not only tasty but low carb. It is perfect all by itself or on top of a salad.
Flank Steak Marinade uses simple ingredients, including chopped garlic, steak seasoning, cumin, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. It is the perfect combination for this Steak.
Everyone Will Beg For More Flank Steak
My favorite way to eat this Tender meat is right off the cutting board. As soon as it is carved, the flavors explode from this Steak. My husband usually slices it. When he cuts into it, he has at least 4 to 6 baby birdies all around him. Our mouths are opened wide, waiting for a taste. My second favorite way to eat this juicy Steak is on top of a garden salad. This Steak is great with fresh vegetables and just a little dressing. However you choose to eat this Steak, it will disappear quickly.
This post contains affiliate links.
I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Get Grilling! Enjoy Your Summer With These Delicious Recipes. 7 of our family favorite grilling recipes plus 17 of the best BBQ Side Dishes
Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
I love a juicy flank steak that has been marinated to soak up all the herbs and spices. This Marinated Grilled Flank Steak is so tender and flavorful.
- One tablespoon of chopped garlic
- Two tablespoons of Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- One teaspoon cumin
- One teaspoon hot sauce
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Rinse the flank steak and place it in a zip lock bag.
- Mix these ingredients and add them to the zip lock bag with the flank steak.
- Let stand a couple of hours to overnight.
- Place the steak on a hot grill.
- Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the steak and the how you like it. 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Do not over cook the flank steak. Check the internal temperature of the steak using a meat thermometer. I took off the grill when it reaches 140 degrees F for medium-rare. It will continue to cook some after it is removed from the grill. (rare - 130 to 140 degrees F, medium-rare - 140 to 150 degrees F, medium - 150 to 160 degrees F)
How to carve this Steak?
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.