Your whole family will love these easy cheesy Hawaiian Meatball Sliders. They make terrific sliders, appetizers, lunch or even dinner.
What is in these Meatball Sliders?
These meatball sliders include twelve pack King’s Hawaiian Rolls. Plus twelve Meatballs fully cooked and twelve slices Mozzarella cheese, Two teaspoons Pizza Pasta Magic by Paul Prudhommes, cup Marinara Sauce.
Hawaiian Rolls are perfect for making sandwiches and sliders.
Therefore, I use them to make delicious HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS and LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF SLIDERS. This time, I decided to use Hawaiian Rolls to make these Meatball Sliders. My kids love my meatball sandwiches. To make these Hawaiian Meatball Sliders, I combined both meatballs and Hawaiian Rolls. You can use frozen meatballs to make these sliders fast but if you want a delicious meatball recipe, try these. These meatballs are delicious and baked and then cooked in my slow cooker.
Please Share And Follow Along On Social Media
Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
15 COOKIE RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
- 12 pack King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- And, 12 Meatballs fully cooked
- Plus, 12 slices Mozzarella cheese
- Two teaspoons Pizza Pasta Magic by Paul Prudhommes
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Slice the Hawaiian Rolls in half horizontally
- add half of the Marinara on the bottom of the rolls
- and, the 12 meatballs
- next, a slice of cheese on each meatball
- spread the other half of the Marinara on the top half of the rolls
- Place the top half of the rolls on top of the meatballs and cheese.
- Bake, 350 degrees for 20 min or until cheese, is gooey.
In conclusion, keep the rolls together and cut in half.
To cut evenly, cut all the way around the rolls instead of cutting one time all the way through.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.