- 2 slices bread
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup ground sausage, cooked
- 3 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked
- 1 large slice Canadian style bacon
- 4 large pepperoni slices
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, (I use Paul Prudhomme Pizza Pasta Magic)
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cover one side of a slice of bread with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and place the mayo side down on a griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Add mayonnaise to another slice of bread and place it down beside the first piece.
- Add two tablespoons of pizza sauce to the top of each slice of bread.
- Top the sauce on each slice of bread with a slice of Mozzarella cheese.
- Next, layer on cooked ground sausage, Mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon, bacon, pepperoni slices, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the other piece of bread on top of the Meaty piece.
- Add one tablespoon of water in the skillet or beside the grilled cheese and place a lid on top of it. This will help it steam. The steam will melt everything.