Are you looking for someone to do an outstanding job promoting your kitchen or food product?
Welcome! Diane promises to promote your product like it was her own. If you have a product or service that saves time or money, you are welcome here.
You are the perfect brand for Recipes For Our Daily Bread or Our American Travels readers. Together, we can help save families time and money allowing them to spend more time together.
Below Are Ways We Can Work Together
If you are interested in working with me in any of these areas, please contact me dianeroark8484 @ BellSouth net
If being compensated in any way, I will state that on the blog post, social media, and newsletters. Please see my disclosure.
We request that you provide the product you want in the recipe, either by mail, full-value coupon or send funds to purchase the item. We have done recipe development for recipes to be put on our website, as well as the development of recipes for a company website.
We will incorporate your company or product into a post. Your company will be incorporated organically.
Diane enjoys testing new products. She asks for a product to review and one to give away to her readers. She will document the truthful experience in the blog post.
Please note, Diane will use her fair and honest opinion when presenting information about the product to her readers. If you would like her to review a product, please contact her with a “product review” in the subject line. Diane will not recommend a product to her followers she has not used.
Diane always wants to give an honest opinion. If she does not feel like she can write a positive review, she will contact your company before writing her post.
Companies willing to form an affiliate relationship for us can be very successful. As an affiliate partnership, we get a portion of any revenue our site generates to your company.
Social media promotion
We can share your company with our readers through social media.
My ultimate goal is to promote the perfect product for my audience that they will love. In return, the brands will see increased activity on their social media plus my followers will purchase their products.
We will mention your company in our newsletter. We also offer the option of putting an ad for your company in each of our weekly newsletters. We currently have over 6500 newsletter followers as of March 2020.
If you are interested in me creating a video of one of your recipes or one that I develop, please contact me, dianeroark8484 @ bellsouth net
- EASY STEP CANDY VASE
- CANDY ROSES USING LAFFY TAFFY
- PIZZA PASTA SALA
- Nestle Easter Candy can be used for more than just Easter Baskets.
What is included in each Post? How much does it Cost?
- 800 words or more in each post about your product with at least three pictures.
- Packaging included in pictures
- Include three “No Follow” links back to your website or social media.
- Will not usually write posts without trying the product.
- Cost per blog post on Recipes For Our Daily Bread $600 – We will heavily promote all posts on social media and to over 6500 newsletter followers.
- Cost per Social media only post $250 (posted on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Cost per blog post on Our American Travels $200
- Keep in mind that once I agree to write a post, it takes about three to four weeks before it is up on my blog.
- Sponsored content on our website is paid for. In some situations, we may be willing to take a product in exchange for a post, but in this case, the product must be of equal or greater value to our sponsored post rates.
- All links in sponsored posts are no-follow. This is non-negotiable.
- We love for companies to promote the content we create for them on their social networks!
- All sponsored work is done in accordance with the FTC guidelines.
Please email me first to see if your brand will be a good match for Recipes For Our Daily Bread. dianeroark8484 @ bellsouth net
brands & Products promote
- SILVER DOLLAR CITY CULINARY CLASSES
- AWESOME BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE
- DOLLYWOOD THEME PARK
- DOLLY PARTON’S SMOKY MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES
- TODAY SHOW EXPERIENCE
- BEST BARBECUE SAUCE
- MAKE YOUR LIFE MATTER GIVE HOPE TO ORPHANS – SHOWHOPE
- TIPS FOR THE ALASKA CRUISE EVER NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN
- Get excited about Garmin GPS L760 when you are RVing
- Top Reasons To GO RV-ING Fort Wilderness Walt Disney World
- How To Make Quick Easy Two Ingredient Excellent Hummus Recipe
- HAVE FAMILY PARTY WITH THESE SUPER FUN PARTY GAMES
- Gooseberry Patch’s Cookbooks
- Cuisinart – Several products
- Debbie Macomber’s Cookbooks
- Tovolo – Kitchen Products
- Debbie Adler’s Organic Treats Cookbook
- Joseph & Joseph Kitchen Products
- Epicurean Cutting Boards
- V Matter Chefs Knife
- Hiland Dairy Company
Diane has been in love with cooking ever since she got tossed into the kitchen when she was 13 years old. At 13, Diane’s mom left her family. That experience leads her to discover her love for cooking.
In 2011, she started a recipe blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread. She works fulltime developing recipes for her food blog, and brands she uses and loves. Recipes For Our Daily Bread includes quick and easy recipes designed to help people have a homecooked meal around the table. Diane has a passion for building healthy families with communication. She believes one of the best places to communicate as a family and build trust is eating meals around the table.
Because She has raised five children with hectic schedules, she understands how difficult it is to have a homecooked meal. Now that they are grown, she knows the importance of spending time together around the table sharing a meal, communicating, and making memories.
TODAY SHOW COMPETITION
In 2017, she competed in the TODAY Show recipe contest and won a trip to demonstrate her recipe live on the TODAY Show. After her TODAY show experience, she quickly got the food competition bug.
World Food Championships Competitor 2017, 2018, 2019
In 2017, she also entered the World Food Championships, WFC. It is the largest culinary competition in the world. In her first year of competition at WFC, she finished in 3rd place in desserts plus had a rare perfect score.
In 2019, she finished 4th at World Food Championships in the dessert category with a Golden Ticket to compete in Nov. 2020. Diane is thrilled to have three consecutive years of WFC competitions, three top-five finishes in dessert, and the only World Food Champion in any category to accomplish two perfect scores.
Her family has always accused Diane of being “crazy competitive,” and now she is thrilled to have an outlet for it with Food Sport competitions. She gives God the Glory for all her accomplishments.
Diane works hard and always does her absolute best at everything she does. She loves to encourage everyone to “Do Their Best and Let God Do The Rest.” That is what she strives to live by every day. She wants to inspire everyone to do their best at whatever they do and Trust God.
Certified Food Judge
In her spare time, she loves spending time with her family plus competing in food competitions. When not competing, she enjoys being a food judge. In 2018, she trained to be an E.A.T. (Execution, Appearance, and Taste) certified food judge with the World Food Championships.
Diane’s family includes her best friend, Jerry, her husband, who she married in 1984. They have raised five children who are now amazing adults, including her special needs son, Caleb. Caleb has had 17 brain surgeries, shunt, cerebral palsy, and seizures. One of Caleb’s favorite things to do is being Diane’s sous chef. You will often see him in her cooking classes. See her cooking classes on the homepage of her blog. Diane is so thankful to have Caleb who teaches their family, unconditional love.
The Roark family also enjoys seeing America, which she writes about at OUR AMERICAN TRAVELS.
Be sure to visit Recipes For Our Daily Bread for more quick and easy recipes and additional tips and hacks.
Click here and follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread on Pinterest. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook tag #recipesforourdailybread so I can see all the amazing things you make from my blog and share them on my blog.
If you know anyone who would enjoy Quick and Easy Recipes plus Tips and Hacks, please encourage them to sign up here for Recipes For Our Daily Bread’s newsletter.
Take a look at Recipes For Our Daily Bread ‘s social media and pageviews. Her page views more than double each holiday and continue to gain steady followers all year long. Her email list is currently over 6500 and grows by the hundreds each week which she will use to promote your product.
Social Media Followers as of March 2020 Include:
- Current Email Followers – 6,651
- Pinterest – 75,300
- Twitter – Recipes for our Daily Bread – 5,239
- Twitter – Our American Travels – 1,451
- Facebook– Recipes for our Daily Bread – 13,511
- Facebook – Our American Travels – 293
- Instagram – Recipes for our Daily Bread – 2,594
- Instagram – Our American Travels – 477
- YouTube – 526
- LinkedIn – 1810
- Alignable – 178
- Blog Lovin – 244
PAGEVIEWS: 509,508 November 12, 2016, to December 12, 2016
Demographics for Recipes for our Daily Bread
Don’t Miss Anything!
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox each week. Join our community and never miss a post!
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Best Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Sandwiches