This easy Mexican Crescent Roll Casserole only includes six ingredients. You can put it together in minutes.
- Brown two pounds of ground beef
- Add two tablespoons of your favorite Mexican seasoning.
- Spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with a cooking spray.
- Unroll a package of crescent rolls and line the bottom and halfway up the sides with crescent dough.
- Layer the Cooked Ground Beef on top of the Crescent Rolls that have been pressed into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Drain and rinse a can of corn. Put the corn on top of the ground beef.
- Drain and Rinse a can of black beans. Layer the black beans on top of the corn and ground beef.
- Add two cups of shredded cheese on top of the black beans and corn.
- Unroll another can of Crescent Rolls and pinch the creases together. Place the Crescent Rolls on top of everything and sprinkle with two teaspoons of additional Mexican seasoning.
- Bake casserole in a preheated 375-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes. Just long enough to brown the Crescent rolls and melt the cheese.
- Top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, taco sauce or salsa, as desired
- MEXICAN SEASONING – For fabulous flavor, try Paul Prudhomme Fajita Magic.