What is better than a pumpkin pie? This No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. It is a creamy, light, fluffy, fabulous pie.
What is in this No-Bake pumpkin pie?
This pumpkin pie contains your favorite fall ingredients. The delicious flavor comes from can pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla. The creaminess comes from cream cheese and Cool Whip. If you are a pumpkin lover like me, you will thank God for pumpkins after one bite of this easy, flavorful no-bake pumpkin pie.
It is time to start thinking about Thanksgiving. This pumpkin pie is smooth creamy fluffy and perfect for your holiday table.
Easy Fluffy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
To make this pumpkin pie completely no-bake, I used a store-bought graham cracker pie crust. Using an electric mixer, I whipped the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Next, add the spices, sugars, and vanilla. Finally, fold in the Cool Whip. It is easy to make!
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Tip:
This pumpkin pie needs to be refrigerated before eating. For the best results, I would recommend refrigerating it overnight. The picture of the piece of pumpkin pie I used in this post was refrigerated four hours. It was firm but needed extra time to chill. As a result, the next day it was and always is perfect.
If you love pumpkin desserts or you need a great Thanksgiving pie, try this Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. It is my favorite pumpkin pie and perfect for your holiday table. Since it is easy to make and no-bake, it is also perfect to take to any gathering.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Next, add the pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture by hand until blended.
- Finally, Pour into a DEEP DISH graham cracker crust.
- And, Refrigerate overnight for best results.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- PUMPKIN PIE DIP – This Pumpkin Pie Dip is easy to make and perfect for entertaining during the Fall season including Thanksgiving.
- BEST PUMPKIN BREAD – This Pumpkin Bread is super moist and full of fall spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Celebrate fall with a perfect piece of pumpkin bread.
- PUMPKIN PIE GRANOLA – This pumpkin pie granola is loaded with oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. It has lots of crunch, great pumpkin flavor, and healthy too.
- PUMPKIN BREAD WITH PRALINE SAUCE – You Cannot Celebrate The Fall Season Without A Fantastic Piece Of Pumpkin Bread. This pumpkin bread is so full of flavor with all the fall spices.
- PUMPKIN GINGER SNAP CRUNCH CAKE – If You Are Thinking About Making A Pumpkin Dessert This Fall Or Thanksgiving, You Have To Try This Pumpkin Ginger Snap Crunch Cake.
Because you can whip up this dip in minutes, it would be perfect for simple entertaining for a football game or even Thanksgiving appetizer. You could serve it as a sweet appetizer before the meal or as a delicious dessert after the meal. Your guests will love it.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.