What is better than a pumpkin pie? This No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake.
What is in this pumpkin pie?
I am thrilled you asked. It gives me a chance brag on this pumpkin pie. This no-bake pumpkin pie contains my favorite ingredients. The delicious flavor comes from can pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla. The creaminess comes from cream cheese and Cool Whip. If you are a pumpkin lover like me, you will thank God for pumpkins after one bite of this easy, flavorful no-bake pumpkin pie.
HOW TO MAKE EASY FLUFFY NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
To make this pumpkin pie completely no bake, I used a store-bought graham cracker pie crust. Using an electric mixer, I whipped the cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Next, the spices, sugars, and vanilla were added. Finally, the Cool Whip was folded in. It is that easy to make!
Pumpkin Pie Tip:
This pumpkin pie needs to be refrigerated before eating. For best results, I would recommend refrigerating it overnight. The picture of the piece of pumpkin pie I used in this post was refrigerated four hours. It was firm but needed extra time to chill. As a result, the next day it was and always is perfect.
If you love pumpkin desserts or you need a great Thanksgiving pie, try this No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. It is my favorite pumpkin pie and perfect for your holiday table. Since it is easy to make and no-bake, it is also perfect to take to any gathering.
5 APPLES RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and receive these recipes FREE.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 – 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- Two teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces Whipped Topping like Cool-Whip
- One graham cracker crust, store bought
- Using an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Next, add the pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture by hand until blended.
- Finally, Pour into a graham cracker crust.
- And, Refrigerate overnight for best results.
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.