No-bake Snickers pie is so creamy, sweet, and loaded with Snickers candy. An easy, no-bake pie that comes together in just minutes.
I included a recipe video below to teach how to make this easy Ultimate No-Bake Snickers Pie.
What is in this No-Bake Snickers Pie?
To make this Snickers Pie, you will need cream cheese, frozen whipped topping which has been thawed, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, salted caramel ice cream topping, graham cracker pie crust, and fudge sauce to top each slice of pie.
Recipes For Our Daily Bread is all about simple recipes for every occasion this is why I love no-bake desserts. They are light, creamy, fluffy, dreamy, delicious, easy desserts. As a result, my blog is full of no-bake desserts including:
- NO BAKE CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PRALINE SAUCE
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE
- NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIE
- 3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
- NO-BAKE COCONUT PIE
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE
First Step: Making No-Bake Snickers Pie
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy. With the mixer on low, add the powdered sugar and then the whipped topping.
Second Step: Snickers Bites
Finally, fold in the Snickers Bites.
Third Step: Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Next, add the Salted Caramel to the bottom of the Graham Cracker Pie Crust and spread evenly. If you have time, refrigerate the caramel after adding it to the pie crust. If you do not have time, no worries. It will still come out fine.
Fourth Step: MUST STEP
Most noteworthy, refrigerate this no-bake Snickers pie overnight or at least four hours. As a result, it will firm up great to slice.
In Conclusion, serve each slice of pie with whipped cream and fudge sauce drizzled over the top.Print
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12-ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 10-ounces bag Snickers Baking Minis
- 1/2 Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Additional whipped topping and fudge sauce to top each piece of the pie.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Next, mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- With the mixer on low, add the powdered sugar and then the whipped topping.
- Finally, fold in the Snickers Bites.
- Add the Salted Caramel to the bottom of the Graham Cracker Pie Crust and spread evenly.
- If you have time, refrigerate after adding the caramel to the pie crust until firm. If you do not have time, no worries. It will come out great.
- Refrigerate this no-bake Snickers pie overnight or at least four hours until firm enough to slice.
- In addition, serve each slice of pie with whipped cream and fudge sauce drizzled over the top.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.