No-bake Snickers pie is so creamy, sweet, and loaded with Snickers candy. A quick and easy, no-bake pie that comes together in just minutes.
It is the perfect quick and easy no-bake pie your family will love.
What is in this No-Bake Snickers Pie?
To make this Snickers Pie, you will need cream cheese, frozen whipped topping, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar, salted caramel ice cream topping, graham cracker pie crust, and fudge sauce to top each slice of pie.
Recipes For Our Daily Bread is all about simple recipes for every occasion; this is why I love no-bake desserts. They are light, creamy, fluffy, dreamy, delicious, easy desserts. As a result, my blog is full of no-bake desserts, including:
- NO BAKE CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PRALINE SAUCE
- NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE
- NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIE
- 3 INGREDIENT NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PIE
- NO-BAKE COCONUT PIE
- NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE
- NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE
First Step: Making No-Bake Snickers Pie
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Next, mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy. With the mixer on low, add the powdered sugar and then the whipped topping.
Second Step: Snickers Bites
Finally, fold in the Snickers Bites.
Third Step: Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
Next, add the Salted Caramel to the bottom of the Graham Cracker Pie Crust and spread evenly. If you have time, refrigerate the caramel after adding it to the pie crust if you do not have time, no worries. It will still come out fine.
Fourth Step: Must Step
Most noteworthy, refrigerate this no-bake Snickers pie overnight or at least four hours. As a result, it will firm up great to slice.
In Conclusion, serve each slice of pie with whipped cream and fudge sauce drizzled over the top.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products, BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
No-Bake Snickers Pie
- 8- ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces whipped topping thawed
- 10 ounces Snickers Baking Minis
- 1/2 cup Salted Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Additional whipped topping and fudge sauce to top each piece of the pie.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Next, mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- With the mixer on low, add the powdered sugar and then the whipped topping.
- Finally, fold in the Snickers Bites.
- Add the Salted Caramel to the bottom of the Graham Cracker Pie Crust and spread evenly.
- If you have time, refrigerate after adding the caramel to the pie crust until firm. If you do not have time, no worries. It will come out great.
- Refrigerate this no-bake Snickers pie overnight or at least four hours until firm enough to slice.
- In addition, serve each slice of pie with whipped cream and fudge sauce drizzled over the top.
100% Free 30-page ebook Cooking Tips & Hacks including Quick and Easy Recipes
...So you can spend precious time with your family around the table enjoying a meal together.