This no-bake strawberry cheesecake pie is light fluffy and incredibly creamy. It is the perfect recipe for fresh juicy summer strawberries.
What is in this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie?
This mile-high no-bake strawberry pie has a couple of layers.
- The first layer is nothing but fresh strawberries in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- The second layer is a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, melted white chocolate, and Cool Whip.
- The top layer is strawberry Jello that has set up and firm mixed with cream cheese, sugar, and more Cool Whip. This mixture makes a very light and fluffy tall pie.
- This strawberry pie needs at least four hours to firm up in the refrigerator. For best results: refrigerate this strawberry pie overnight before serving.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie Mile High
I love my cake and pies tall. In fact, the taller, the better. The WOW factor is what I want to see on my family and friends face when serving cake or pie. First impressions are important when meeting someone. They are also important when you first see a dessert. You want your family and friend’s month to water before they even taste a slice. This pie has an extra layer which helps makes it nice and tall.
What makes this pie so easy to make?
MILE HIGH EASY NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE PIE Recipe Type : Dessert Cuisine: American Author: Diane @Recipes for our Daily Bread Serves: 8 slices
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 3.4-ounce package of strawberry Jello, 4-1/2 servings
- Two – 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white chocolate, melted with 1 teaspoon shortening
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, Cool Whip, divided and thawed
- Mix the strawberry Jello with the hot and cold water according to instructions on the package.
- Allow the Jello to set completely. This will take a couple of hours.
- Wash the whole strawberries and remove the stems.
- Layer the whole strawberries in the bottom of a graham cracker pie.
- Place the strawberry with the largest side down.
- Using an electric mixer blend together an 8-ounce package of cream cheese and 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or carefully in the microwave.
- Stir in 2 cups of frozen whipped topping that has thawed and melted white chocolate to the cream cheese and sugar.
- Layer the cream cheese mixture on top of the strawberries. Get the mixture to the bottom of the graham cracker crust and in-between the strawberries.
- Using an electric mixer blend together the other 8-ounces cream cheese with the 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add the Jello that has set completely and blend until combined with the cream cheese and sugar.
- Using a large spoon, fold in the remaining two cups of Cool Whip.
- Pile this strawberry mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture in the pie.
Refrigerate for a least four hours before serving. Overnight is best!
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
- HOMEMADE WHIPPED TOPPING TO GARNISH THE STRAWBERRY PIE
- cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and sugar until still peaks form.
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
Other Strawberry Treats You May Enjoy
Download 50 Southern Side Dishes
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.