This One-Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta is ridiculously flavorful and hearty but ready in less than 30 minutes.
Kids of all ages will be begging for more of this Cheesy Macaroni Pasta. I am going to show you how easy it is to make. SEE Video Below.
What is in this One-Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta
For the reason that, most of these ingredients are pantry staples, you can whip up this pasta is less than 30 minutes. To make this Macaroni pasta, you will need; onion, Macaroni pasta, Spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, Italian ground sausage, optional red pepper flakes and Mozzarella cheese. All of these ingredients together make an easy, gooey delicious mea
I cannot tell you how many times I have whipped up this Skillet Italian Cheesy Macaroni Pasta. It is my go-to quick and easy recipe. Italian Ground Sausage regular or hot is my favorite meat of choice in this pasta, but I have used ground beef and even ground turkey. If you choose to use ground turkey, you will need to add a little more Italian seasoning and garlic.
Go To Recipes
Most noteworthone-potpot skillet recipes are my go-to recipes and should be yours too. Because you can have dinner on the table so fast is why I blog about easy one dish one-skillet recipes often. When you are busy with kids, grandchildren, work and more, that leaves little time to spend in the kitchen. When you prepare a skillet recipe, you can have dinner on the table in thirty minutes.
Easy Skillet Recipes
If you are like most families leading super busy lives, you probably rely a lot on fast food or pizza delivery for dinner. You already know eating this way is unhealthy and can get expensive but you have little energy and no time to prepare a meal. As a result, many people give up on ever having a sit-down home cooked meal with their families around a table.
Therefore, you do not have to have a gourmet kitchen, lots of money nor tons of time to accomplish a homemade meal with your family. Easy skillet recipes are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- SLOW COOKER LASAGNA SOUP
- SKILLET CHICKEN PESTO PIZZA
- ITALIAN ZUCCHINI BOATS KETO
- SEMI-HOMEMADE ITALIAN SPAGHETTI MEATBALLS
- ITALIAN CHEESY MACARONI PASTA
- ITALIAN PASTA BAKE DROP BISCUITS
- SLOW COOKER ITALIAN SAUSAGE GREEN BEANS POTATOES
- PIZZA CHICKEN BREAST
As a result, one dish recipes require less clean up since everything including the pasta, and a vegetable is cooked in the same skillet or pot. And… Who does not LOVE pasta? It is perfect for any age. It is also ideal for a crowd because pasta is inexpensive.
HOW TO MAKE ONE POT SKILLET ITALIAN PASTA
- Cook the ground sausage in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning and cook for a minute.
- Next, pour in the chicken broth and spaghetti sauce
- Add dry Macaroni to the skillet
- Add two handfuls of fresh spinach.
- Simmer until most of the liquid is gone and the noodles are done
- Add the Mozzarella cheese
- Allow cheese to melt.
- Last, Top with Parmesan cheese when serving.
Even More, delicious one-skillet recipe from my blog, Recipes For Our Daily Bread.
- QUICK EASY ONE SKILLET LASAGNA
- 4 INGREDIENT SKILLET PESTO CHICKEN BREAST
- BBQ SKILLET CHICKEN BREAST
- ONE DISH QUICK EASY ONE SKILLET LASAGNA
- TIN FOIL DINNER QUICK & EASY
Finally, this post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.