Thank you for stopping by and checking out these easy to make oven cheeseburgers.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Are Easy To Make
They are baked in the oven which makes them super simple to make. I know Krystal’s burgers are cooked on a flat top, but these burgers are my at home way to make a similar burger. They are so delicious you will catch yourself eating way more than you thought you could eat. My family loves Krystal’s or White Castle’s burgers with the onions, gooey cheese, and the soft bun.
First Step: Flatten The Ground Beef
To make these sliders, I only flatten two pounds of ground beef in a large 12 x 17 baking sheet, season the meat well, add onions and bake the burgers.
Second Step: Add the Seasonings
I use Montreal Steak Seasoning and a little Seasoned Salt to flavor the beef.
Third Step: Bake 20 minutes at 375 degrees F
Fourth Step: Cover With Cheese
The last few minutes of baking I cover the ground beef with cheese and return it back to the oven.
I enjoy these cheeseburger sliders on a soft bun like Hawaiian rolls or soft dinner rolls, but my husband and teenage boys love these cheeseburger sliders on these cute and tiny Ciabatta rolls I found in my grocery’s bakery. No matter what small roll you use, these cheeseburger sliders will make everyone want another one or two or maybe three.
Fifth Step: Stack The Meat On The Bun
You will notice that I stacked three pieces of meat together to make the slider in the picture. This triple burger was for one of my teenage sons. He even ate another one.
For your convenience, below are the products used in this post.
This post contains affiliate links. I will make a small commission if you purchase these products BUT it will not cost you any extra money.
Please see my disclosure.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning cover the meat well after flattening it out
- 1 onion grated extremely fine
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls Dinner Rolls or Ciabatta Slider Rolls (any slider buns will work)
- It will make around 20 to 24 SINGLE burgers.
- mustard for each burger
- a couple of hamburger pickles for each burger
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Flatten 2 pounds of ground beef in a 12 x 17-inch baking sheet that has been sprayed.
- Cover the meat well with the Montreal Steak Seasoning, grated onion, and season salt.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove the meat from the oven and drain the grease.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on the ground beef.
- Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Add some mustard to the bun and top it with the burger.
- Top the burger with a couple of pickles.
Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
GET THESE RECIPES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL RIGHT NOW!
Best Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads & Soups
Many Thanks & Blessings,
HOW TO MAKE BEST HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.