Thank you for stopping by and checking out these easy to make oven cheeseburgers.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Are Easy To Make
They are baked in the oven which makes them super simple to make. I know Krystal’s burgers are cooked on a flat top, but these burgers are my at home way to make a similar burger. They are so delicious you will catch yourself eating way more than you thought you could eat. My family loves Krystal’s or White Castle’s burgers with the onions, gooey cheese, and the soft bun.
Flatten The Ground Beef
To make these sliders, I only flatten two pounds of ground beef in a large 12 x 17 baking sheet, season the meat well, add onions and bake the burgers.
Add the Seasonings
I use Montreal Steak Seasoning and a little Seasoned Salt to flavor the beef.
Bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees F
Cover With Cheese
The last few minutes of baking I cover the ground beef with cheese and return it back to the oven.
I enjoy these cheeseburger sliders on a soft bun like Hawaiian rolls or soft dinner rolls, but my husband and teenage boys love these cheeseburger sliders on these cute and tiny Ciabatta rolls I found in my grocery’s bakery. No matter what small roll you use, these cheeseburger sliders will make everyone want another one or two or maybe three.
Stack The Meat On The Bun
You will notice that I stacked three pieces of meat together to make the slider in the picture. This triple burger was for one of my teenage sons. He even ate another one.
Please Share And Follow Along On Social Media
Hit the share buttons to the left of the page and share this post on your social media.
- Follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread On Social Media
- Follow my travel blog, Our American Travels on Social Media
- Sign up for my newsletters below. You will receive downloadable recipes plus updates letting you know when I add a new recipe.
15 COOKIE RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5,000 people who receive our newsletter and download these recipes FREE.
Many Thanks & Blessings,
Do you enjoy Cheeseburgers from Krystals or White Castles? If so, you will love these cute, fun, delicious Oven Baked Cheeseburger Sliders.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- One tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (cover the meat well after flattening it out)
- One onion grated extremely fine
- One teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- about 24 Hawaiian Wheat Rolls, Dinner Rolls or Ciabatta Slider Rolls (any slider buns will work)
- It will make around 20 to 24 SINGLE burgers.
- mustard for each burger
- a couple of hamburger pickles for each burger
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Flatten 2 pounds of ground beef in a 12 x 17-inch baking sheet that has been sprayed.
- Cover the meat well with the Montreal Steak Seasoning, grated onion, and season salt.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove the meat from the oven and drain the grease.
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese on the ground beef.
- Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cut into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Add some mustard to the bun and top it with the burger.
- Top the burger with a couple of pickles.
HOW TO MAKE BEST HOT HAM CHEESE SLIDERS
50 EASY RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.