Quick and easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Because we live such busy lives and do not have much time to spend in the kitchen, you will love this gooey delicious One-Dish Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. You will spend less time in the kitchen with this dish. Plus, your kids will love it.
What is in this Pasta Salad?
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad includes pasta, chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, zucchini, and Ranch Dressing.
If you enjoy Outback Ranch dressing, you will do a “Happy Dance” over this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. I used a Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing to make this pasta salad. This copycat Ranch recipe came from Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. The first time I made this Outback Ranch Dressing my family was crazy for it. They loved it so much which motivated me to create several recipes using it, including this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps. I added several of our favorite ingredients including pasta, chicken, bacon, and Ranch. I even hid zucchini and tomatoes in it. Lately, I have made this pasta several times. Each time I make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, the results were great. It is also delicious served warm or cold right out of the refrigerator.
PASTA SALAD CHICKEN BACON RANCH
- 12 ounces Spiral pasta
- 2 chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomato cut in half
- 6 pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- 1 zucchini shredded
- 1-1/2 cups Ranch dressing Salad dressing not dry mix
- 1 pack Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA:
- Cook the bacon, hard and crumbled when cooled.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes in the oven 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breast up into bite sizes,
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, cooked and drained pasta, one cup ranch dressing, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, zucchini, and 6 pieces bacon chopped.
- Ranch Dressing – mix all the ingredients in a Mason jar, shake well and refrigerate.
- BEST CAYENNE RANCH DRESSING
- BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN PASTA
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA
- PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE
- BEST BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.