Thank you for stopping by to see this easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad.
Because we live such busy lives and do not have much time to spend in the kitchen, you will love this gooey delicious One Dish Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. As a result of one-dish meals, you will spend less time in the kitchen.
What is in this Pasta Salad?
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad includes pasta, chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato, zucchini, and copycat OutBack Ranch Dressing.
If you enjoy Outback Ranch dressing, you will do a “Happy Dance” over this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. I used a Copycat Outback Ranch Dressing to make this pasta salad. This copycat Ranch recipe came from Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. The first time I made this Outback Ranch Dressing my family was crazy for it. They loved it so much which motivated me to create several recipes using it, including this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps. I added several of our favorite ingredients including pasta, chicken, bacon, and Ranch. I even hid zucchini and tomatoes in it. Lately, I have made this pasta several times. Each time I made this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad, the results were great. It is also delicious served warm or cold right out of the refrigerator.
PASTA SALAD CHICKEN BACON RANCH
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad:
- 12- ounce pack Spiral pasta I used Wacky Pack Spiral Pack
- 3 chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato or a handful of cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 6 pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- 1 zucchini shredded
- 1-1/2 cups Ranch dressing
- COPYCAT RANCH DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pack Ranch Dressing the original recipe called for 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dressing Buttermilk Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Here’s what you do:
- COPYCAT OUTBACK RANCH DRESSING:
- Mix together the mayonnaise buttermilk, Ranch dressing pack, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Makes 1-1/2 cups and I used it all in this pasta salad.
- eces of bacon cooked hard and crumbled.
- Mix well and serve or refrigerate.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PASTA:
- Cook the bacon, hard and crumbled when cooled.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes in the oven 350 degrees.
- Cut the chicken breast up into bite sizes,
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped chicken, cooked and drained pasta, ranch dressing, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, zucchini, and 6 pieces bacon.
- BEST CAYENNE RANCH DRESSING
- BBQ BACON RANCH CHICKEN PASTA
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA
- PEPPERONI PIZZA PASTA
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH GRILLED CHEESE
- BEST BACON BROCCOLI SALAD
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.