You can whip up these Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies in minutes without flour
How to make quick and easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies with a few ingredients and without flour. All you will need is the following peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
If you do not eat flour, you will love that these cookies are flourless. They are delicious and easy enough to whip up quickly.
You do not need step by step directions to make these Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies. They are so easy! Just combine all these ingredients. When all the ingredients are mixed well stir in your chocolate chips. Drop the dough onto a baking sheet using a regular ice cream scoop. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
Family Favorite Food
If you asked all my family to name their favorite foods, peanut butter would be high on their list. If you asked my son, Casey, who is now 18, he would tell you he could not live without peanut butter. He eats it on everything and even eats spoonfuls of peanut butter all by itself. I have been whipping up these Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies for a long time. Most of the time, I have all of these things on-hand including, sugar, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Right Out Of The Oven
My favorite way to eat these Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies is hot right out of the oven. The peanut butter is very soft when warm, and the chocolate chips are gooey chocolate goodness. My children will say they like these Cookies after they have cooled down. After these cookies cool down, they will firm up enough to dunk into a glass of cold milk.
If your family enjoys peanut butter, try these super easy, delicious Peanut butter cookies warm or cold. If you have some peanut butter fans in your home, they will surely be a hit.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won’t cost you a penny more).
Please see my disclosure.
Other Recipes Using Peanut Butter You Should Try
- NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER – These no-bake cookies are so fudgy and delicious. They are full of oatmeal, chocolate, and peanut butter.
- OATMEAL COOKIES PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIPS – Oatmeal Cookies With Peanut Butter Chips And Chocolate Chips Are A Perfect Combination.
- EASY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS – Whatever you call them, Peanut Butter Balls or Buckeyes, they are the same easy delicious creamy peanut butter filling covered in chocolate.
- CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES – These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are so easy to make using a cake mix and an easy homemade creamy frosting.
- EASY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE DIP – What do you make quick and easy when you love peanut butter? How about this light, creamy, fluffy, dreamy peanut butter dip.
- NO BAKE CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER PIE – Heavy cream makes this peanut butter pie so light and fluffy. It is a creamy delicious treat.
- NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – These no-bake cookies are so fudgy and delicious. They are full of oatmeal, chocolate, and peanut butter.
- Scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can put the cookies closer together on the baking sheet when freezing them than when you are baking them. If you scoop the cookie dough out first and then freeze it, you do not have a problem with the dough being as hard as a rock and you cannot scoop it out of a container. After scooping out the cookie dough, place the baking pan in the freezer until the cookies are frozen. Place frozen cookies into large freezer zip lock bags and store them in the freezer. This helps the cookies when baking. The cookies do not spread out so much. Also, you will have cookies on hand in case of an emergency.
- Do not overcook your cookies. Once you remove the cookies from the oven, they will continue to bake.
Click here to follow Recipes For Our Daily Bread on Facebook. It’s is a great place to ask questions and see what is new on my blog.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #recipesforourdailybread so I can see all the amazing you make from my blog.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It is so easy! Just combine all these ingredients except chocolate chips.
- When all the ingredients are mixed well stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop onto a baking sheet using a regular ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
Try replacing the chocolate chips with Reese Pieces.
This post was originally published in June 2015 and was updated in December 2019.
Did you sign up for our newsletter? Download 50 Southern Side Dishes Plus Salads and Sandwiches
Join 5000 email followers and download these recipes FREE.